Testing for 95

tenor.gif

I’m in Illinois right now. I should be home Saturday, but my weekends are pretty busy with my son’s ball team. I should be available Monday after 5 pm, but before 7 pm. I like to eat dinner before watching Monday Night Football. Tuesdays and Thursdays are no good as I have pottery and a mosaics class on those nights, respectively.

Also, no hitting in the face. I recently had some botox done and I can’t afford to have that messed up before it settles.

There will be no fighting at the Waffle House. Those with disagreements between them will be required to order a pecan waffle, a patty melt, and hash browns scattered, smothered, and covered. Neutral parties will observe and judge the contestants on general decorum (gotta keep it real), how they interact with wait staff, table manners, whatever else they choose to order, what, if anything, they leave on their plates, and the appropriateness of the gratuity they elect (can't buy the judges decision by leaving a monster tip; inappropriate amounts, large or small, will count against the offender). The standards by which the contestants will be judged shall not be revealed to them. Any interactions with the judges will count against the contestant.

VN Store

Back