Test post.

StrangeVol

I'm posting this to see if the board is functioning as intended. The reason I'm suspicious it that there appear to be no new post since last night, which I find very curious. It's also true of the men's BB board.

Last edited:
Well...I see my post. I wonder if others see it as well?

This entire thread was locked and then deleted yesterday at dawn. The contrails persist. If you think you are reading this message incorrectly, try adjusting the air pressure.
image.jpeg

This entire thread was locked and then deleted yesterday at dawn. The contrails persist. If you think you are reading this message incorrectly, try adjusting the air pressure.
View attachment 293427

Those are Chemtrails Bud. Jets fly certain routes and patterns under strict control. If you think these look structured; I can't help you. Jet Fuel Vapor Dissipates quickly; this spray not only doesn't dissipate, it expands. Watch them for a half hour; they morph into that hazy crap that turns Black and crazy Pink/Orange. Sheep: "nothing to see here".

Rarely have so many done so much with so little. Further proof that people here will post about almost anything. ;)

VN Store

Back