Terry Fair out at UT

Trust, trust, trust.
It was apparent that Pruitt did not trust Fair as he was essentially coaching the position himself.
I said that one of Pruitts worst moves was not retaining Warren. He needed a mature, proven coach.

Why? Does Pruitt expect coaches to be good coaches & ace recruiters also?
Are we going to have coaching turn over every off season, like Bama does?
In this case, I think Pruitt didn’t see either quality. Bama is an extreme example...how about UGA? If assistants only leave for PROMOTIONS or EXTREME RAISES, you gotta like our chances for relative stability.

Reactions: Behr
What is this garbage? Is this considered reporting? Please tell me this is old and they are known for shotty work. They dont even list all the coaching changes and it explains nothing. If these people are getting paid good money I am flabbergasted.

I'm surprised that you're surprised. Most of the articles I read are just as useless. And it's especially true at this time of year.

9. No Spamming. Please don't post links to your site or your buddies site without prior approval of the board administration. Links to commercial news sites are always acceptable, but spamming links or plugs/references to personal sites, personal/individual UT fan blogs, other Tennessee message boards, personal twitter/facebook, etc. is typically not allowed. Otherwise, we end up with a board full of spammy links every time someone posts a new blog, tweet, or status update.

CJP: “We really have not sat down and gone over that,” Pruitt said. “We got everybody in here and started working on recruiting. We have not divvied up areas. The first thing we wanted to do was to finish up this recruiting class. We will probably take a weekend off and start on Monday with figuring it out from there.”

Coach, take two weekends off - you certainly have earned that from us, Vol Nation!

CJP: “We really have not sat down and gone over that,” Pruitt said. “We got everybody in here and started working on recruiting. We have not divvied up areas. The first thing we wanted to do was to finish up this recruiting class. We will probably take a weekend off and start on Monday with figuring it out from there.”

Coach, take two weekends off - you certainly have earned that from us, Vol Nation!
Yeah, but keep your phone turned on!

VN Store

Back