Tennessee's Finest

This might sound dumb but i have trouble keeping track of recruiting..who are they? please dont disown me..i know..i'm a bad vol fan...

Right-Todd Campbell-Smooth WR from mid TN 3*
Middle-Chris Donald-Nasty LB from Memphis 5*
Left-Chris Walker-Big LB/DE from Memphis 4*

Todd is really working on Chris from what I understand, that's the Joey kent influence

he says he loves charlie weiss, you know he shows them those super bowl rings, that's got to turn any kid's head, esp when he tells them he can get them to the league

I agree 100%, but can you imagine being 17 or 18 and standing in the shadow of TD Jesus talking with the OC of three superbowl champion teams?

Kevin Cooper is averaging almost 170 yards a game and still considers himself a fullback. Do you think he will get a long look next year because of the lack of production at FB the Vols have had this year?

Donald is a Vol
Tate hasn't even been offered by anyone in his top 4
Smith may be a Domer, but it is split right now

I'd put Watkins, Walker, and Sykes before Tate. We have the equivalent of Tate committed to us in the form of Art Evans.

The only reason Golden doesn't have an offer from ND is because he is waiting for his score on the ACT. Golden Tate is not overrated. The guy has unbelievable speed, vision, and illusiveness.

Golden would have offers from schools across the country he just hasnt been able to attend the Nike Camps. He is a stud in baseball and has spend most of his time practicing baseball in the summer.

Plenty of players have tons of offers that don't go to combines or camps. Tate hasn't been offered by any of the FLA schools nor ND. His best offers to this point are Bama and Vandy. His transcript isn't the only reason he has no offer from ND because that excuse has been floating around since the summer. They are waiting for some of the better players on their board to pick a school before they offer him.

Yes, he is pretty small and he is really pushing to play RB and most schools don't like that since he will be a better WR/DB.

He is 5'11 180. I dont see how he can be overrated when he has the ability to play RB, WR, CB, S, KR/PR, and P. The guy is so versatile he can help you in many different ways.

VN Store

Back