Tennessee won the game with elbows.

We can rotate 3 in the low post easily. That's 15 fouls to give and enforce the paint.....

I love Uros' role. Aidoo and Awaka too.

102.5 the game was praising Duke Friday morning They are truly Vol Haters operating in Tennessee

Between the Titans and the fifteen years of Alabama dominance, Nashville's support of Tennessee has long suffered. Not surprised there are idiots from town dogging Tennessee.

I told my friend that is a Duke fan the exact same thing. Though very talented that was a boys vs men game. We were just bigger and stronger than them at every position almost
Yep…Garrett gets a raise for having these guys looking like Atlas! Seriously…it was a huge difference and a glaring mismatch!

Reactions: tn4elvis
Between the Titans and the fifteen years of Alabama dominance, Nashville's support of Tennessee has long suffered. Not surprised there are idiots from town dogging Tennessee.

I was on Broadway Saturday. The game was on everywhere that had a TV and lots of fans cheering on UT

Reactions: Voltopia
I was on Broadway Saturday. The game was on everywhere that had a TV and lots of fans cheering on UT

That’s great then. I’m just saying that I’m not surprised to hear the city’s flagship sports radio station has people running down the game similar to the national media. I don’t doubt there’s a lot of Vol fans out that way.

Reactions: vols 30
Yep…Garrett gets a raise for having these guys looking like Atlas! Seriously…it was a huge difference and a glaring mismatch!
Yeah the bad thing is about recruiting most of these 1 and done lottery picks is most are not physically developed yet. I think that is why Kentucky has not won a championship in so long.

Reactions: tennrich1

VN Store

Back