Tennessee won the game with elbows.

Aside from Purdue, I'd probably say that Tennessee was the next, if not the most, physical team that we've played all year," Filipowski said. "That's no hit on any of the teams we've played. That was just saying how physical Tennessee was today.

Tennessee won in a playground battle today that was a half court fracas all day long.

Nkamhoua was definitely the player of the game today with his big 27 points and 5 rebounds and 3 3 pointers made.
He was certainly the player of the second half. Player of the first half was Vescovi. I wonder if Barnes planned it that way, or if that’s just the way the game unfolded.
Honorable mention: Uros

He was certainly the player of the second half. Player of the first half was Vescovi. I wonder if Barnes planned it that way, or if that’s just the way the game unfolded.
Honorable mention: Uros

Not sure Barnes planned on Nkamhoua shooting 3/4 from deep but will absolutely ride the hot hand.

Duke Flopped and Flopped. Uros had 2 fouls and got called on 2 flops' Refs bought into the flopping early but we got one or 2 in ourselves

People were complaining about pLav all game but I think his Offensive fouls set a tone. We let them know it's gonna be rough down on the block on both ends.
As long as he doesn't go too far and either get called for a flagrant foul or get kicked out of the game, him being the villain is a good thing. I fear he's going to be even more under the microscope of the officials the rest of the way though, and could cost us some critical possessions.

As long as he doesn't go too far and either get called for a flagrant foul or get kicked out of the game, him being the villain is a good thing. I fear he's going to be even more under the microscope of the officials the rest of the way though, and could cost us some critical possessions.
Him being viewed as a villain just makes the refs call more borderline fouls against him and not call fouls committed on him. Nothing positive there

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism
Him being viewed as a villain just makes the refs call more borderline fouls against him and not call fouls committed on him. Nothing positive there
Well if he makes those fouls count, that's a positive. Hard to play when your eye is swolen shut and your ribs are cracked.

Reactions: ksgovols
200w.gif

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back