Tennessee will be in the playoffs

Holys#!tVol1979

Once Ohio St and Michigan play! No need to worry! Michigan, Tcu, Ohio St, and even ga are struggling today! We skulldrug Missouri last week! If we blowout SC and vandy, no doubt in my mind Tennessee will be at the #3 spot when the final rankings are in! Just take in a deep breath and exhale slowly! We are just fine! Go Big Orange!!!

USC has to lose

Yeah we need USC to lose to feel safe (or TCU).

I also think we need Ohio State to win as Michigan won't pass us, not sure about an 11-1 Ohio State. Then again, hopefully Ohio State loses today to Maryland and that won't matter.

Once Ohio St and Michigan play! No need to worry! Michigan, Tcu, Ohio St, and even ga are struggling today! We skulldrug Missouri last week! If we blowout SC and vandy, no doubt in my mind Tennessee will be at the #3 spot when the final rankings are in! Just take in a deep breath and exhale slowly! We are just fine! Go Big Orange!!!

You know this, and I know this, and anyone with half a brain knows this. Sadly, there is a large contingent of our orange brethren who just have to worry constantly about somehow getting screwed over. It’s more likely that a bat fly out of my ass than Tennessee not being invited to the football party.

Reactions: Holys#!tVol1979
You know this, and I know this, and anyone with half a brain knows this. Sadly, there is a large contingent of our orange brethren who just have to worry constantly about somehow getting screwed over. It’s more likely that a bat fly out of my ass than Tennessee not being invited to the football party.

If TCU, USC, and Tennessee all win out, Tennessee is not guaranteed a playoff spot bud.

Just keep playing our game, stay focused like a laser beam

Reactions: Holys#!tVol1979
Maybe all the teams ahead of us struggling is an indication that you can't assume any opponent will just lay down for you because you have better results/stats and are in position for a playoff spot. Hmmm, I've kinda been saying that for a while.

Maybe all the teams ahead of us struggling is an indication that you can't assume any opponent will just lay down for you because you have better results/stats and are in position for a playoff spot. Hmmm, I've kinda been saying that for a while.
You come up empty everytime you whine about it

Nope. It shows that they suck, are overrated, would finish dead last in the SEC, etc.

When the exact same thing happens in the SEC and top teams struggle with average squads it’s because of an emotional letdown from a big game the previous week, it’s a rivalry game and anything can happen, was a trap game, or they were “looking ahead”.

The cfp guys sit up and pay attention when their top 4 get taken to the wire by unranked teams. Just like they notice us beating an unranked team by 40+ points...Hit hard. Hit early. No prisinors.

That’s kind of common sense. Everyone knows that sh**, but have an e cookie anyways and pat yourself on the back 👍

Reactions: MemphisVol77
If all three win out then TCU and USC will go and Tennessee will be out. USCs last three games are against ranked teams.

That’s what I’m saying. I believe a 12-1 Pac-12 champ would make it in over an 11-1 Tennessee team for the 4th spot, but some seem to think otherwise.

That said, I will be very surprised if USC wins out and I think an 11-1 Tennessee would get the nod over a 12-1 Clemson/North Carolina but who knows.

VN Store

Back