Tennessee vs Wright State Game 1 Thread - 4:00pm

Tough loss. Wright State is tough. Their pitcher bounced back with 6 outs after allowing the tying run.

Not an awful loss

That team will be a 4 seed in a regional and has won may “big” games over the years

Win the series and all
Is good

Wright State has a good program. I remember them playing us tough back in the day. Not an awful loss. You tend to learn more from a loss than a win and this should benefit Tennessee.

I'm ready for SEC play and I won't get excited for any win or upset at any loss until SEC starts.

Wright State has a good program. I remember them playing us tough back in the day. Not an awful loss. You tend to learn more from a loss than a win and this should benefit Tennessee.

I'm ready for SEC play and I won't get excited for any win or upset at any loss until SEC starts.

Yep

Wright state will win their league and end up winning 30 or more games

It’s just easy to look at their record and think they are awful. They aren’t.
Now if we lose this series it’s an awful weekend but losing just one game isn’t all that bad

Before the game, I looked at their stats, based on a small sample size, they aren’t great in the field thus far. We didn’t take advantage of that today but we might the rest of the weekend.

But yeah, they will probably win their league.

Before the game, I looked at their stats, based on a small sample size, they aren’t great in the field thus far. We didn’t take advantage of that today but we might the rest of the weekend.

But yeah, they will probably win their league.

They are very physical. I could see them hitting some home runs if things got going for them if the wind is blowing

Reactions: Titan05
Bad loss. Knight failing to do his job in 8th hurt bad. Can't win em all, but did expect to win all three this weekend. I'm going tomorrow. Will cheer em on to a victory. Hey, 13-1 is MUCH better than I thought we would be at the 14 game mark, and I will take it.

It’s just easy to look at their record and think they are awful. They aren’t.
Now if we lose this series it’s an awful weekend but losing just one game isn’t all that bad

We cannot lose this series. Just can't. Need solid wins to remove this taste and get back on track for what's coming next.

VN Store

Back