Tennessee vs Morehead St. - 6 PM

way to go REDMOND...great recovery....well, we win...and that's good....hey, thanks vol66...and other VolKin...another big series coming up...we'll see...have a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: StarRaider
Thank goodness for Frank Anderson and what he has done with this staff. They are CARRYING this team!! This team has 3 SEC caliber hitters at the most. Hopefully the young guys maturing and some recruiting will fix the offensive problem. Keep rolling out the same people expecting different results is the definition of insanity. Hopefully we will keep winning with pitching and defense! Go Vols

I've just enjoyed watching this team get better and grow week by week. We have a huge opportunity in Lexington this weekend against a struggling Kentucky team. Would be fantastic to notch another SEC series under our belts. GB🍊!!!

Reactions: StarRaider
I've just enjoyed watching this team get better and grow week by week. We have a huge opportunity in Lexington this weekend against a struggling Kentucky team. Would be fantastic to notch another SEC series under our belts. GB🍊!!!

I would have preferred playing the KY team from a few weeks back. They just took 2 of 3 from ole miss this past weekend....in Oxford.

I would have preferred playing the KY team from a few weeks back. They just took 2 of 3 from ole miss this past weekend....in Oxford.
Yep. Noticed that too, but still think we can take it if we continue playing well. I realize any road series in the SEC is always tricky. It's a series that we should win. Should being the key word.

VN Store

Back