Tennessee vs Missouri Game 2 Thread - 12:00pm

Seems like we've waved the white flag...not bringing in our main relievers at this point...save 'em for tomorrow...

When they replaced their starter after the rain delay, I hoped that was a good sign, but their bullpen still got it done. for them, I didn't really think we would sweep, but we really need the game tomorrow. I think they will be ready. GBO.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
.....and waited around for the rain to go away to resume play.
I'm not talking about one specific game. I'm talking about numerous games where you could probably hear crickets chirping in the crowd! If Tn baseball fans want Tn to be relevant again and compete in the SEC they better get behind this coach and his players and show up on game day especially when it's a big series that could possibly have SEC tourney implications.

Biggest game of the year tomorrow. A must win. Seven more Conference games and the Vols need to win 5 of them. A good season so far but if they only win 2 more SEC games they are not going to make a regional. Give it your best Vols!!!

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
Not sure how many games you have been to over the last 10-15 years but the crowds this season are probably the best I’ve seen during that stretch. Today wasn’t good but school is basically over and most students have left. The threat of rain and the delay made it that much worse.

That being said, we need to get better crowds for sure. How? Win. How else? Give the fans a better experience. I’ve been to most stadiums in the sec and acc and we are near the bottom in terms of fan experience. LOTS of room for improvement. Personally, I think it is time for some fresh blood in the athletic department in terms of baseball management.

Reactions: whitw
Biggest game of the year tomorrow. A must win. Seven more Conference games and the Vols need to win 5 of them. A good season so far but if they only win 2 more SEC games they are not going to make a regional. Give it your best Vols!!!
Big game? Yes. Must win? absolutely not. 3 more wins and they will 100 percent be in a regional. If they win 5 like you’re saying they will be hosting.

Reactions: tdbigo
Not sure how many games you have been to over the last 10-15 years but the crowds this season are probably the best I’ve seen during that stretch. Today wasn’t good but school is basically over and most students have left. The threat of rain and the delay made it that much worse.

That being said, we need to get better crowds for sure. How? Win. How else? Give the fans a better experience. I’ve been to most stadiums in the sec and acc and we are near the bottom in terms of fan experience. LOTS of room for improvement. Personally, I think it is time for some fresh blood in the athletic department in terms of baseball management.
I agree with you on that!

Reactions: @1RBFjr

VN Store

Back