Tennessee vs Lipscomb Game Thread - 6 PM

at least there's some that get a chance to step up, so...trying to be positive....:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: sccshortstop
side note and forgot to mention. Was at a game this weekend and noticed that they haven’t updated the wall of fame at the stadium. Senzel isn’t listed as first round pick and I’m pretty sure we have had a couple freshman all Americans since then. Maybe they will update soon (I’m a stickler for details 😁).

Reactions: RollerVol
side note and forgot to mention. Was at a game this weekend and noticed that they haven’t updated the wall of fame at the stadium. Senzel isn’t listed as first round pick and I’m pretty sure we have had a couple freshman all Americans since then. Maybe they will update soon (I’m a stickler for details 😁).

way to go...shoot, Senzel, to me was worth watching to play...pretty good Vol ball player...

GBO!

Reactions: sccshortstop
Huge crowd tonight. Has to be the biggest Tuesday night crowd I’ve seen in years. Some guy from the Bachelor here for his charity.

Attachments

• 8A5BCE0A-D58A-4757-80CA-C3A4D65F0D28.jpeg
    8 MB · Views: 6
well, isn't it reassuring that someone in the family has human compassion...I know, weird huh...:D

wasn't knocking the message, just the messenger. My wife made me watch the Bachelor with her a few times this past season. Not a fan of reality TV stuff......

VN Store

Back