*****Tennessee vs Kentucky Full Game Video (HD 60fps)

Thanks Freak! Wasnt able to watch but it was pretty awesome to wake up and find out we had a good game.

Reactions: Freak
Thanks for the upload. I didn't get to watch the game because they are redoing the internet at work. Listened to it instead - less data use.

Quick question - first frame of the upload - is that a male on the far right? dressed as a lady cheerleader/dancer? in a sparkly suit?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Thanks for posting this. I missed the opening drive of 2nd half. Glad I was able to go back and watch it. Very, very impressive.

Just curious what process you use to get a 60 fps version posted and how you record/source it. Thanks
Ah, I see. It's really just a matter of having a capture card that can support the 60fps feed that ESPN broadcasts.

Reactions: TechnoVol
Thanks freak, I was at in-laws and didn't get to watch all of it.
You married the wrong person

You and me both...mine had me taking down and transporting carports all weekend.
Radio in B1G country sucks as far as playing SEC games or even updates...

So not only did I marry the wrong person, I married the wrong person in the wrong part of the country...HAHAHAHAAA

Yeah, that is rough. We were just visiting because my fiance had some meetings to attend in Little Rock and her mom lives closer. I snuck away for a bit and caught the good parts.

Make sure to select HD. Video quality should be full quality on YouTube once it finishes processing. About an hour from the time of this post.

Tennessee vs Kentucky Full Game Video

Thanks!

At 1:04:16, we see another replay of the Hail-Mary, and this camera angle is from the opposite corner of the endzone, on the endline, with the Back Judge in the foreground of the picture.

What the heck did that guy do to JJ, and why was nothing called?!?!?!

Geez.

Thanks!

At 1:04:16, we see another replay of the Hail-Mary, and this camera angle is from the opposite corner of the endzone, on the endline, with the Back Judge in the foreground of the picture.

What the heck did that guy do to JJ, and why was nothing called?!?!?!

Geez.

I saw that on Saturday, it looked like he was pissed that Calloway caught it he takes it out on JJ that he lands on top of. if I remembering it correctly. I was livid that nothing was called, but I truly didn't couldn't see it a

VN Store

Back