*****Tennessee vs Florida Full Game HD 60fps

Thanks Freak ! Just re-watching the first few minutes, and it really is apparent how predictable our play calling is (i.e. run/run/pass). I just wonder how Pruitt is addressing this with Helton? With Pruitt being a defensive minded guy, he has to look at the game plan and the obvious patterns of play calling and see that the opposing D is pretty much reading everything before it happens. I would hope that he would put his D eyes on the offense and say "we've gotta do something different because if I were coaching against our offense, I'd be having a field day"...

I know it's not that simple, but sheesh there has to be a little more creativity. Maybe more play action with roll-outs etc. ? Something's gotta get better on that front...

giphy.gif

I just noticed that the video doesn't play on my iphone but it does on desktop. Anyone else confirm this on iphone? What about Android?

Oddly it plays in my later post but not the OP. Hmmm.

What’s the ole saying, “90% mental 10% physical”
The gators live in the Vols heads rent free, even us fans, there is talent on this team, expectations are always high, we want to win every game as fans, the players have to show that they want to win every game, turnovers don’t win games.

Just like at my job there’s a night shift mgr that lives in my head and he knows it, now that I’m on dayshift I am more productive and don’t get bothered by his antics. I’m not saying we shouldn’t play Florida but for me a drastic difference in my work day has made me better. Especially now I don’t report to him and have a new better manager that “gets it”.
Hopefully the Vols new “manager” “gets it” and I know only time will tell.
My big question is “how much time is enough?”

First I've seen of the game. I don't have cable. Wow, we are cursed. I don't think we are really that terrible. Pope's fumble...how did that even happen? That was crushing to morale. Great play call. The onside kick...wow how did we not get it. It's funny that to win we need to do these tricks. What if they had all worked? It would have been different. We may have even won. That Pope fumble had to get in the players heads. We could have not taken any chances and got a morale victory and only lost by 2 TDs. I think CJP is trying to get a big win for this team to give them confidence. They just need more polish. I saw some good plays, unfortunately when the defense missed a coverage it went for 6. Franks had a great game of course....He's playing us. He'll look like crap the rest of the year I'm sure.

Reactions: DeekT
Pope, Jordan, Kongbo, Phillips.......i believe if those guys don't play anymore, we will be bowl eligible. it is truly unbelievable how much those 4 have caused plays to breakdown due to poor effort, missed assignments, and undisciplined football.

Thanks Freak ! Just re-watching the first few minutes, and it really is apparent how predictable our play calling is (i.e. run/run/pass). I just wonder how Pruitt is addressing this with Helton? With Pruitt being a defensive minded guy, he has to look at the game plan and the obvious patterns of play calling and see that the opposing D is pretty much reading everything before it happens. I would hope that he would put his D eyes on the offense and say "we've gotta do something different because if I were coaching against our offense, I'd be having a field day"...

I know it's not that simple, but sheesh there has to be a little more creativity. Maybe more play action with roll-outs etc. ? Something's gotta get better on that front...
Screw that. I am never going to watch that game ever again.

VN Store

Back