Tennessee vs ETSU Game Thread - 6pm

man, I don't feel so good about my pick...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GS was NO FLUKE from them. Ball landed in the woods back there.

I hit a GS one time when I was in little league.....great feeling putting your team in the lead.

Reactions: RollerVol
now, I don't want anyone to start crying, but I'll be in the Keys starting Friday so I'll miss the series, and maybe the next one...just wanna say ya'll take care and hopefully we'll play some good SEC ball...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now, I don't want anyone to start crying, but I'll be in the Keys starting Friday so I'll miss the series, and maybe the next one...just wanna say ya'll take care and hopefully we'll play some good SEC ball...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Hate when you're not here helping me out w/the calls.
But ya'll have fun though.

Nice. Which one?

yep, been going down there since about 1990...I used to dive quite a bit, fell in love with it and places that had pretty good diving, and it was in the US...don't dive as much anymore, but I still love going down there...another world to me...a cool trip...:D

I still haven’t made it down there since I moved which is stupid. I went to Key West for spring break in ‘87, it was great.

Have you dived in Belize?

VN Store

Back