*****Tennessee vs Duke (Full game video)

dang it I did not get to see the game and I wanted to watch the second half

Aaaaaah crap I really wanted the replay for this one. It's impossible to find games after the fact thanks to the damn companies. Damnit. I try to avoid excessive swearing on this website, but - damnit.

It might be available on the NCAA March Madness app. It comes with 2 or 3 hours of free streaming.

I just tried that and couldn’t find the replay after going through their whole sign up process. It stinks that CBS won’t post the replay, ESPN+ doesn’t have it and apparently, CBS won’t let anyone else post it either. Ugh.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
I just tried that and couldn’t find the replay after going through their whole sign up process. It stinks that CBS won’t post the replay, ESPN+ doesn’t have it and apparently, CBS won’t let anyone else post it either. Ugh.

I didn’t have to sign up and the (trial) live streams were there just by clicking on the game score. Maybe they require paid subscriptions to see the streaming archives.

As of posting it will probably take about 15 or so minutes to finish processing on youtube.

wtf kind of jerks are Turner Sports? The season is over and this video is still blocked.

VN Store

Back