Tennessee vs #2 Georgia Game 3 Thread - 3pm

Well, I'm going to turn on the Master's and try to find a weed in the fairway. May have more luck than TN pushing a run across a runner today. Going to still occasionally keep up with this game. It was a great series win!! Not going to let today bum me out about the whole 'weekend'.

Well, I'm going to turn on the Master's and try to find a weed in the fairway. May have more luck than TN pushing a run across a runner today. Going to still occasionally keep up with this game. It was a great series win!! Not going to let today bum me out about the whole 'weekend'.

no matter about today...this series win is a tremendous success...better get a magnifying glass for that weed hunt...it's worth watching just for the beauty... :)

Hey, don't forget the O & W game comes on today.

Like someone once said: Leadoff walks mean disaster.:rolleyes:

VN Store

Back