Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

By the way, I ordered the knock off black jersey
We'll see how it looks.
Surely the Chinese can't screw up black.
And the orange on the OEM dark mode jersey looks darker anyway.

If you see someone wearing it at a game in a few weeks. Say Hi.
My name will be on back, which will also help

After hearing Z after the UNCA game and Kirby's various media outings...I'm absolutely convinced these guys could dominate a market with a sports show/live podcast/media presence or wherever that type of thing is headed in the future... .
Thank you! Yeah, they could. And it would be funny. I am sure a lot of boys know a lot of sports knowledge, I can only assume that, as I am not hanging around college age kids; but Z knows a lot of sports and a lot of specifics. Who knows the march madness final four from 2014? He was 12 for crying out loud. He recalls every detail from all the games he went to as a fan. Scores, plays,
and calls. He can discuss his baseball games, little league too, with details. Now, if we could get him to do that with every day life, he could take on the world 😉

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Thank you! Yeah, they could. And it would be funny. I am sure a lot of boys know a lot of sports knowledge, I can only assume that, as I am not hanging around college age kids; but Z knows a lot of sports and a lot of specifics. Who knows the march madness final four from 2014? He was 12 for crying out loud. He recalls every detail from all the games he went to as a fan. Scores, plays,
and calls. He can discuss his baseball games, little league too, with details. Now, if we could get him to do that with every day life, he could take on the world 😉
He knows baseball, football, hockey, Nascar, basketball. So he is on my list for sports trivia.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I agree. Kirby can tell me what he did against a certain pitcher or hitter when he was 10 but struggles with memorizing his school work. Good thing he wants to be a coach. He can tell me what pitches he threw against Zane last year in every bat he faced him.
Those two would be good together, but it would definitely be funny. There would have to a voice of reason on there with them.

I agree. Kirby can tell me what he did against a certain pitcher or hitter when he was 10 but struggles with memorizing his school work. Good thing he wants to be a coach. He can tell me what pitches he threw against Zane last year in every bat he faced him.
Those two would be good together, but it would definitely be funny. There would have to a voice of reason on there with them.
That reminds, a few times on Stache Talk, Kirby gets the show started and you aren’t mentioned in the introductions. I’m thinking you must not be on the show this episode. After about 5 minutes you interject out of the blue and it cracks me up.

He decided by now everyone knew who I was so he doesn't introduce me. I'm there every time. One time I was real silent because we were doing a 24 prayer meeting and I was doing security so I didn't talk much.

That's the exact thing I picked up on. He peeled off that Final Four to John and Vince just as a matter of conversation.

He and Kirby have the extremely rare combo of being both knowledgeable AND personable with a sense of humor. Both being D1 athletes makes it even more impressive.

They will both be very successful in whatever path they take.

That's the exact thing I picked up on. He peeled off that Final Four to John and Vince just as a matter of conversation.

He and Kirby have the extremely rare combo of being both knowledgeable AND personable with a sense of humor. Both being D1 athletes makes it even more impressive.

They will both be very successful in whatever path they take.
Thank you for the kinds words 🍊

VN Store

Back