Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

I experimented. There’s really not a lot of great wind shirts and pants anymore. You know, the slick nylon shells.

I was ordering some stuff for my daughter’s upcoming lacrosse season and I saw what I was looking for. The website did not include major college on their school list, but did allow me to create my own look.

I simply changed the name of the high school n to Tennessee (there is a Tennessee High School after all) and set colors to orange and white. Actually turned out better than I thought.

Can now stay warm and dry when confronted with another miserable weekend in Lexington. The size chart showed they ran small so I ordered far larger than needed, especially for shirt that will be worn over clothes.
0DD9B8E3-171A-48F1-9D01-BDDFB39B10CA.jpeg

Last edited:
I experimented. There’s really not a lot of great wind shirts and pants anymore. You know, the slick nylon shells.

I was ordering some stuff for my daughter’s upcoming lacrosse season and I saw what I was looking for. The website did not include major college on their school list, but did allow me to create my own look.

I simply changed the name of the high school n to Tennessee (there is a Tennessee High School after all) and set colors to orange and white. Actually turned out better than I thought.

Can now stay warm and dry when confronted with another miserable weekend in Lexington. The size chart showed they ran small so I ordered far larger than needed, especially for shirt that will be worn over clothes.
View attachment 532584
Looks good. And the website?

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back