Tennessee Vols fans [merged]

Our fans are about hatred of admiration, coaching and
Player policy. Our fans are unrealistic, inappropriate and unrealistic. Our success and long term productivity comes from coaches, administration allowance to entry, ecpend and determination to Nothing but winning. The only goal of Tennessee athletics.
I we lose any game, it’s the fault of Tennessee adm. Forever!

Your meds are in the little plastic container with the days of the week on top.

Right now we are #7 in the conference in recruiting, #10 in the country according to 247.
I seriously doubt we finish that high after the butt kicking we get this Saturday and probably more to come down the road.

2020 Football Team Rankings
We are actually around # 15 in avg recruit. We have signed a few more recruits but that advantage will disappear when NSD arrives. Too many 3 stars currently committed to get into the top 10.

Player policy. Our fans are unrealistic, inappropriate and unrealistic. Our success and long term productivity comes from coaches, administration allowance to entry, ecpend and determination to Nothing but winning. The only goal of Tennessee athletics.

Reactions: 71VOL

Hard to argue with that. Extra credit given for the double use of unrealistic as an adjective twice in the same sentence.

I feel ya DougAtkins91, I feel ya.
GBO!!

Reactions: feathersax
Can we sticky this so we’ll all have a place to congregate on Saturday evenings and drown out our sorrows, please! I do not want this thread to get lost in the depths of Volnation.
Instant classic, imo.
GBO!!

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Damn right. What's the problem?

UT fans, as most fans of other teams, suffer from Hope vs. Reality.

UT plays well against Mizzou and all of sudden the fans are giving nicknames to the O-Line and a victory over UGA is all but certain. But that's not reality. Then a loss to UK follows....so UGA beat us twice!

No one knew who Derek Dooley was when he was hired, When it was discovered he was Vince's son, his stock suddenly rose! We cheered on Dools when the team ran steps in Neyland, climbed Mt. LeConte, and trained at Milligan College (Woooo Junction Boys stuff!)....and it didn't work out and Dools is considered one of the worst coaches in the history of UT.

On comes Butch to right the ship. He came up with "Brick by Brick" the Volympics and the culture change was immediately clear from that idiot Dooley. Fast forward to 2017 and Butch had lost favor with Volnation when only a few short months before a majority of the fanbase believed everything he said. And now he's considered one of the worst coaches in the history of UT.

Next up is Jeremy Pruitt with his many NC rings. He's going to get rid of the stench of Butch and Dooley. Now in year 3, fans want him gone.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Doug, you perfect sense. I don't how others can.

Listen, everyone, it's simple as you just deltete every third and then prfofit.

He is a good coach dealing with a duffer, hack qb. No talent, instinct, mechanics or feel for the game.
Hell, Lombardi, Neyland, Bryant, Spurrier, Saban or Bellichick could not make this kid passable.
He has zero field presence, struggles thinking on the fly, has poor field presence, throws bad passes when even protected and has a selfish attitude when benched.
Time to move on and, if we lose, we lose another way. Go Big 🍊range!

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol

VN Store

Back