Tennessee Vols Christmas Gifts!

Wrangler95

Who all are buying Vols gear for presents to others or for themselves?I have already bought a Tennessee sweatshirt this season and maybe some more on Fanatic's website on Black Friday sales!

May try to find a good deal on a college World Series TN shirt and a Braves World Series Champs shirt. Other than that, probably not much else I will be shopping for that is sports related.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Going to get a Bowl Shirt for my Dad. Hopefully they have the style with the helmets on both teams on the front. I have been getting those for my Dad going back to at least 1996 (though I somehow missed the year when they played Michigan in the Citrus Bowl).

Neyland stadium blueprint
NeylandStadium_unframed_webRes_540x.jpg

I want one of those 1970s away jerseys with the orange shoulders
Me, too. I had #7 when I was younger. One of my favorite uniforms. Another on my list is a heavy winter coat with a hoodie in black with orange lettering. Ive just flat wore out the old orange addidas version. Ive yet to locate one. Something tells me we might both be outta luck.

Me, too. I had #7 when I was younger. One of my favorite uniforms. Another on my list is a heavy winter coat with a hoodie in black with orange lettering. Ive just flat wore out the old orange addidas version. Ive yet to locate one. Something tells me we might both be outta luck.
If I recall Brent Schaffer was wearing 7 the last time we wore those

I’m surprised there’s not more of those jerseys being produced

VN Store

Back