Tennessee-Virginia Game Notes

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Previewing Tennessee's women's basketball game at Virgina on Sunday at 4 p.m. ET.

More...

Virginia is trying to set a single game attendance record with 11,000+. So they're holding a free hot dog and pepsi day as they did 25 years ago to set the record. I think it's kinda funny that UT has almost as many season ticket holders for the Lady Vols in Thompson Boling. This is the second time the Lady Vols have played in Charlottesville, I was at the first one also back in mid 90's sometime at tournament time.

I really look forward to the game. It will be a good match up, the Cavs are lookin awfully good this year, however, I think the Lady Vols will be out for blood to avenge their loss in Knoxville last year. I will be one of the very few local in orange there.

It's ridiculous that a game between the 6th ranked vols and 12th ranked lady cavs isnt televised. Not even on the net.:banghead2::realmad::furious3::censored:

It's ridiculous that a game between the 6th ranked vols and 12th ranked lady cavs isnt televised. Not even on the net.:banghead2::realmad::furious3::censored:

Am really surprised that two top teams (top 15) can't get a TV game of some sort.:dunno::angry:

VN Store

Back