Tennessee Unveils Uniform for bowl game...

Oops, I missed it too. It is actually weißen. Been learning German for quite some time and those crazy cases keep tripping me up 😬
Correct on the weißen, as that would be plural. Can't help the deutsch app--I'm using a work desktop, but I am aware of the eszett (hey, no app, but cut and paste works!).

Correct on the weißen, as that would be plural. Can't help the deutsch app--I'm using a work desktop, but I am aware of the eszett (hey, no app, but cut and paste works!).
Understand totally. There are ways to specifically map your keyboard with hot key combos for non English characters but they are a lot of headache and of course I’m not going to set them up on my company’s computers 😂
I used to know a consultant who worked at a Mercedes plant here in the US. She said that a big part of her job was ordering German keyboards for all of the expat Germans there

Don't forget after beating Florida and Georgia consecutive weeks we were ranked 9th in the country...under....Butch Jones. We also had one of the nation's longest winning streaks a couple years ago. The past 20 years have not always been bottom of the barrell. We've had some moments. Just wanna be accurate when we talk about how miserable we have been in recent years...and yes there has been plenty of misery....but not all of it has been miserable. Just sayin'.

That’s hard for most to comprehend maybe it is more BVS losing last 10 years. However, it should be standard uniform!
Lol no, I've never been a fan of the orange pants. I don't know why. I also didn't like the uniforms with the orange shoulders. I like the stormtroopers, the orange jersey and white pants, and the grey or black uniforms.

I wish we would wear orange pants for all away games. When visiting opponents home field I think we should show as much orange as we possibly can.
Just like my GF I prefer a little variety. But if we ever go with CHECKERBOARD britches.........I'm just sayin'

I wish we would wear orange pants for all away games. When visiting opponents home field I think we should show as much orange as we possibly can.
The official Bowl announcement from UT Sports “Orange out Nissan”

Also saw the email from UT Sports about orange out. For Checker Nissan, I sit in white seats. Personally, I think Orange Out will be more successful. My family will wear Orange instead of White.

VN Store

Back