Tennessee Transfer Portal Targets

UNC and UM might be different, but the Ivy schools have an allowance for a certain number of athletes who don't meet their stratospheric admissions. Those "exceptions" still have to hit 1250 minimum on the SAT but it's taken a long with other things and as a kind of sliding scale. Hard to imagine UM denying him strictly on academics alone. Like others theorize, I suspect an NIL component is involved.
I know UVA the coaches of each sport are allowed to request admission consideration for their recruits. I’d assume other ACC schools would be similar

Wasn’t speaking about the general ranking, just in regards to transfer requirements…Love would get into 99% of universities with his credits, Michigan is an outlier with their requirements.

He must have taken some fake classes from UNC's former fake college for students. The women's ping pong team got in trouble for that. Lost scholarships and post season ban

Reactions: Orange. and VOLED
I just don’t see it happening. Powell didn’t show much at Auburn and in hindsight, maybe shouldn’t have been a take. Either way, you gotta keep taking swings if you’re going to get a big hit, can’t let a couple whiffs from the portal ruin the whole thing for you.
Powell averaged 11.7 points a game and shot 44.2% from 3. Before injury he was having a great season at Auburn.

Powell averaged 11.7 points a game and shot 44.2% from 3. Before injury he was having a great season at Auburn.

That great season was pretty short and skewed by stats like 27 points against Southern Alabama. He only played ten games, and one conference game before the concussion. He was hitting a lot of unguarded shots because no one took him seriously. Unfortunately he also was running at a 2to1 turnover to assist ratio and couldn’t do much besides shoot. He was definitely better at Auburn than he was here, but I’m not sure he was ever destined for greatness. I think he’s scoring about 10ppg now on high minutes. He was always a defensive liability, and also an offensive liability during his time here.

That great season was pretty short and skewed by stats like 27 points against Southern Alabama. He only played ten games, and one conference game before the concussion. He was hitting a lot of unguarded shots because no one took him seriously. Unfortunately he also was running at a 2to1 turnover to assist ratio and couldn’t do much besides shoot. He was definitely better at Auburn than he was here, but I’m not sure he was ever destined for greatness. I think he’s scoring about 10ppg now on high minutes. He was always a defensive liability, and also an offensive liability during his time here.
Why’d you have to do him like that?

With the rumors of an SEC big entering the portal soon, and Tennessee reaching out to Udeh, I’m starting to think maybe there was some smoke to the Aidoo fire.

Someone asked Grant and Rob about Udeh, and they haven’t answered. Leads me to think there’s something going on.

With the rumors of an SEC big entering the portal soon, and Tennessee reaching out to Udeh, I’m starting to think maybe there was some smoke to the Aidoo fire.

Someone asked Grant and Rob about Udeh, and they haven’t answered. Leads me to think there’s something going on.

Would puke

Aidoo> Udeh

But some are saying Kobe Brown Tolu Smith

No. Never was IMO.

Haha. Life comes at you quickly.

Aidoo would not be eligible next year if he entered, now. Smith or Brown both would likely be grad transfers which would exempt them from that rule.

Aidoo can’t enter, that deadline has passed, calm down.

VN Store

Back