Tennessee Transfer Portal Targets

I think it's pretty clear that ON wanted to move on and wasn't simply asked.

JJJ, Santi, Uros all staying quiet on their plans as of now has me believing that no one has been told "there is no spot for you" yet at least.

Sucks that Julian got all the NIL he wanted and we're STILL dealing with rumors of him being unhappy and potentially leaving.

Reactions: Volfan1000

JJJ, Santi, Uros all staying quiet on their plans as of now has me believing that no one has been told "there is no spot for you" yet at least.

Sucks that Julian got all the NIL he wanted and we're STILL dealing with rumors of him being unhappy and potentially leaving.

Sorry but have there been any substantiated rumors or just random Twitter talk?

Nkahmoua made it known he wanted a big chunk of NIL money, Tennessee told him best of luck elsewhere, call it what you want.

You do know guys don’t HAVE to announce anything, right?

Sorry but have there been any substantiated rumors or just random Twitter talk?
not random twitter talk, that page called Micah to FL, and guess where Micah just committed? I’ll wait

Let’s see if it’s right about Ledlum to Indiana

Edit: called Cryer to Houston as well

So BTO you said keeping guys warm as in potentially bringing in other visitors this weekend if these fall through? So if Ledlum commits to Indiana that leaves us with Perry and Knecht. Would we potentially try to bring in another guy who would fill that 4 role that’s a backup if Ledlum indeed falls through?

So BTO you said keeping guys warm as in potentially bringing in other visitors this weekend if these fall through? So if Ledlum commits to Indiana that leaves us with Perry and Knecht. Would we potentially try to bring in another guy who would fill that 4 role that’s a backup if Ledlum indeed falls through?
Idk about this weekend, possibly, probably would depend on when they heard something on it falling through with someone else.

Reactions: CNeagleVolFan

I hope he stays, but he has to improve his game is the off season if he want to star and star. He is a poor handling the ball. He dribbles the ball too high and too far outside his body which opened up the opportunities for a steal. He shoots FTs well and can be an asset when he is playing if he can draw folds. He needs to add muscle to improve his rebounding and offense in the lane. I think he can become a very good player when he plays up to his potential. Again, I hope he stays and become the star we need.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Nkahmoua made it known he wanted a big chunk of NIL money, Tennessee told him best of luck elsewhere, call it what you want.

You do know guys don’t HAVE to announce anything, right?

Yeah I know how it works...I'm just sharing my thoughts.

I feel like the other 3 not announcing though leads me to believe they intend to either leave college or return to TN and aren't interested in transferring for one more year.

Nice. Hope we take all 3. You may think differently, same goes for the board, but if we were to get all 3 of those guys, and lose Julian (if rumors are true)

I think the lineup is much better. Not saying I want to lose Phillips, but if I had to choose I’m picking Ledlum and Knecht. Either way, Phillips/Ledlum/Knecht all probably have one year left in college anyways. Guess what I’m saying is the drop off wouldn’t be terrible

Perry
Santi
Knecht
Ledlum
Aidoo

Over Perry, Santi, Knecht, Phillips, Aidoo. Depth wise, it would suck ass. Now if we get all those guys and keep Phillips, even freaking better
I'll take that lineup in a New York minute.

Reactions: Namorto1
Updated…

Targets:
Tylor Perry PG North Texas 5’11” 182lbs

34.2mpg 17.3ppg 3.4rpg 2.1apg 1.3spg
44%FG 49%2ptFG 41%3ptFG 87%FT

Ques Glover PG Samford 5’11” 182lbs
31.1mpg 19.2ppg 2.5rbg 2.1apg
47%FG 52%2ptFG 31%3ptFG 79%FT

Javian McCollum CG Sienna 6’1” 170lbs
30.8mpg 15.9ppg 3.9apg 2.1rpg 1.1spg
43%FG 49%2ptFG 36%3ptFG 89%FT

Joe Girard CG Syracuse 6’1” 195lbs
34.7mpg 16.4ppg 2.8rpg 3.0apg
40%FG 43%2ptFG 38%3ptFG 86%FT

Chance McMillian CG Grand Canyon 6’2” 170lbs 29.0mpg 10.9ppg 3.1rpg 2.1apg
49%FG 52%2ptFG 44%3ptFG 70%FT

Caleb Grill CG Iowa State 6’3” 195lbs
31.2mpg 9.5ppg 4.0rpg 1.4apg 1.2spg
39%FG 49%2ptFG 37%3ptFG 77%FT

Jordan Gainey CG USC-Upstate 6’4” 175lbs
31.7mpg 15.2ppg 2.5rpg 2.3apg 1.9spg
39%FG 44%2ptFG 35%3ptFG 78%FT

Tamar Bates SG/SF Indiana 6’5” 193lbs
20.4mpg 6.1ppg 1.6rpg 1.1apg
39%FG 41%2ptFG 37%3ptFG 93%FT

Jace Carter SG/SF UIC 6’5” 215lbs
35.1mpg 16.6ppg 7.0rpg 1.8spg 1.6apg
46%FG 59%2ptFG 30%3ptFG 69%FT

Dalton Knecht SG/SF N. Colorado 6’6” 197lbs
35.3mpg 20.2ppg 7.2rpg 1.8apg
48%FG 55%2ptFG 38%3ptFG 77%FT

Chris Ledlum PF Harvard 6’6” 225lbs
31.5mpg 18.8ppg 8.5rpg 1.5apg 1.8spg 1.1bpg
47%FG 56%2ptFG 29%3ptFG 64%FT

Graham Ike C Wyoming 6’9” 245lbs
19.5ppg 9.6rpg 51%FG 72%FT

So if Perry doesn’t commit before this weekend he is a confirmed visit along with Ledlum and Knecht? If we get them on campus I wouldn’t say it would be too far fetched that we could get at least 2/3

VN Store

Back