Tennessee to play in Liberty Bowl vs WVU [UT confirmed]

I’m from West Virginia and have always been a WVU fan. I went to UT and have been a Vols fan since 85. I have watched both teams this year. UT has the better athletes overall. But, WVU plays better as a team. On the other hand, WVU has an uncanny ability to give games away in stupid fashion. On paper, UT should win. But with the state of the program, I’m not sure if the players will even show up. This will come down to which team wants to be there. Edge: Mountaineers

I work for WVU. Giving the edge to the Mountaineers. Wish the Vols would win so I don’t have to hear about it every day.

This is depressing.
What do you think the atmosphere was in the Liberty Bowl board room when Sankey told them they were getting a 3 and 7 Tennessee team that is under investigation, about to fire the coach and fan apathy is at an all time high? Normally they’d be falling all over themselves to get UT. My bet is they weren’t jumping around and high fiving each other.

I hate to break this to you guys.. But if Pruitt coaches that game against WVU, there is zero chance he isn't coming back next year.

What do you think the atmosphere was in the Liberty Bowl board room when Sankey told them they were getting a 3 and 7 Tennessee team that is under investigation, about to fire the coach and fan apathy is at an all time high? Normally they’d be falling all over themselves to get UT. My bet is they weren’t jumping around and high fiving each other.
Well, if they actually were going to fire the coach, fan apathy would lessen. I'm thinking they're going to pull a classic Tennessee and keep him.

If fans aren't allowed in the stadium, don't think it matters who plays in the game.

The don’t deserve it.

However, guess which dummy just shelled iut $525 for 5 seats ?

Yeah, me. We live in this hell hole and my 14 year olds are still fired up for the experience.

It’s worth the suffering and money to make their day. They aren’t jaded like Dad.

You guys are gonna beat us down. It won’t be like 2 years ago. You guys might be hot garbage like we are. But you still have a pretty decent SEC defense and our offense is horrible. We have one good running back and that’s Leddie Brown. I love wvu but I’m not delusional. We might keep it close but our offense is just trash.

Good Lord. Do you know who you're playing?

VN Store

Back