Tennessee to headline 2022 Battle4Atlantis.

We have Arizona, Villanova and possibly UNC this year. Hopefully Gonzaga rescheduled this year. But I would like UCLA, Michigan State, and Baylor home and home.
Yes, I was very happy about the addition of Arizona - that's what I'd like to see more of. In no way am I complaining that we are scheduling/matching up against good quality opponents, I'm just tired of Kansas lol.

Yes, I was very happy about the addition of Arizona - that's what I'd like to see more of. In no way am I complaining that we are scheduling/matching up against good quality opponents, I'm just tired of Kansas lol.
I agree Kansas is getting tiring.

I’m excited anytime we take on a blue blood, no matter how many times we play them. I’m hoping we can get a Duke home and home at some point but Kansas is the popular pick because there is a preexisting relationship between Barnes and Self from his time at Texas. We are lucky Barnes has the the type of connections that he has. I would much rather play Kansas every year than some middle of the road program with no winning tradition.

It is honestly a travesty that Duke is so damn arrogant that they won’t schedule many home and home’s with other OOC teams. They appear in the Champion’s Classic and then kind of just hide away the rest of the year.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
It is honestly a travesty that Duke is so damn arrogant that they won’t schedule many home and home’s with other OOC teams. They appear in the Champion’s Classic and then kind of just hide away the rest of the year.
They’re living in their past....coach k severely overrated and a complete fake

Reactions: LeannaVol
No one is saying otherwise. It feels like we've been getting one of two OOC blue bloods opponents for the last several years - Kansas or Gonzaga.
I know. I’m just glad that we’re actually competing with and beating those teams. I don’t care if it’s KU every year. What I love about Barnes is that it isn’t an either/or situation. He will schedule Kansas, Gonzaga, and still go get anyone else that will play us whether that’s UNC, Duke, or anyone else.

Strong field for Atlantis and who does the Big12/SEC Challenge scheduling?

I would like to see a Tennessee-Texas match up in the SEC/Big12 Challenge.

VN Store

Back