Tennessee @ Texas A&M Game 3 Thread - 2pm SECN+

Ammons will be a "good" leadoff guy in the future and I think the Lipcius twins and Derkay will be way better than average SEC hitters.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Ammons will be a "good" leadoff guying the future and I think the Lipcius twins and Derkay will be way better than average SEC hitters.....

I think they could be Rogers and moberg type hitters. Good hitters that a good sec offense can't be built around

wonder what our recruiting class is looking like, I haven't been paying attention and it may get worse.......

I think they could be Rogers and moberg type hitters. Good hitters that a good sec offense can't be built around

Derkay will develop more power and the Lipcius twins have the potential.......I know, potential but its the only hope I have

wonder what our recruiting class is looking like, I haven't been paying attention and it may get worse.......

that may be something not fully determined for a little while....depends on what happens with the coach....

GO BIG ORANGE!

In SEC BA...

JRog is 16th...

ALip is 24th...

Pete is 31st...

Ammo is 41st...

Moberg is batting .214...

I see what your saying about power but Senzel only had 1 HR his freshman year and Stewie only had 3.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back