Tennessee Tech vs Vols game thread

AMMO...:pepper:...what a running, laid out...top ten anywhere catch...nice...:yahoo:...1 gone...

5 hit night by Nick, TTU...know he's the enemy, but that's pretty damn good...so, :salute:...good show Nick...:thumbsup:

2 down...Zach due again...he can do it...don't doubt it...they should walk him...last strike...Zachy boy...let's go...:pepper::yahoo:

Lingo...looked much better...Zachy boy...you could've gone into Vol lore...hey, that's ok...you done good...7-6...them...dang good game by both teams...:thumbsup:

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 1 person
How is Tennessee Tech a better team than the flagship university? I’m loving what I’m seeing from Vitello. He’s doing an awesome job, but this just shows the incompetence of the former AD’s and that pisses me off.

How is Tennessee Tech a better team than the flagship university? I’m loving what I’m seeing from Vitello. He’s doing an awesome job, but this just shows the incompetence of the former AD’s and that pisses me off.

A lot of it is program stability and players on the roster. Tech will more than likely always be 30-40 win team under Bragga. A season like this though is combining that kind of stability under Bragga with an experienced roster where the experience (mostly Jrs and Srs) is made up of two special recruiting classes.

This is a special season for Tech that more than likely will not be able to be repeated until he gets another special core which may be 3-5 yrs. down the road.

In that time Vitello will more than likely recruit at a high level, get in more guys that fit his style of play, coach them up and the team will elevate to a much higher level.

They hit the ball like crazy but I don't think they have the pitching to go too far once the tournaments start. Losing the starter last night with the broken arm makes them even more vulnerable.

I'm sorry, but this board, for all sports, constantly demands a proven coach and hate constantly getting up and comers. Serrano, along with Barnes, are the most decorated/experienced coaches hired here. No, one didn't work out like we hoped, but it doesn't show incompetence by hiring the best option. I'm not going back any farther because it's been 7 years since Raleigh was in the dugout.

A lot of it is program stability and players on the roster. Tech will more than likely always be 30-40 win team under Bragga. A season like this though is combining that kind of stability under Bragga with an experienced roster where the experience (mostly Jrs and Srs) is made up of two special recruiting classes.

This is a special season for Tech that more than likely will not be able to be repeated until he gets another special core which may be 3-5 yrs. down the road.

In that time Vitello will more than likely recruit at a high level, get in more guys that fit his style of play, coach them up and the team will elevate to a much higher level.

Astute observation. Tech outscores every opponent.

VN Store

Back