Tennessee Softball

Don't like Missagin in nothing and like JMU anyway. When you have 2 pretty great pitchers you can go far ( if you can hit and score!) Pulling for them myself!
Like had said earlier you did not want any part of them in a regional it took Michigan 12 innings to score on them the first time. JMU caught a break with the delay giving Good some more rest. UCLA will probably score enough to win but it will be interesting.

Like had said earlier you did not want any part of them in a regional it took Michigan 12 innings to score on them the first time. JMU caught a break with the delay giving Good some more rest. UCLA will probably score enough to win but it will be interesting.
Probably but UCLA struggled with Mizzo who had decent pitching but not good as JMU. We lucked out they were not in our regional again!

Reactions: kregman
Pitcher's duel for sure in Westwood, but I think UCLA can outhit JMU fairly easily. That Mizzou loss was a headscratcher, but UCLA has a couple of those every year. Wish the LVs could borrow UCLA's Bubba Nickles for this weekend.

On to Florida we'll see what happens this is JMO the worst offensive team Tennessee's had in a very long time. We don't score runs very easily and you would have to say our pitching is average. We've had a very good season 42 wins so anything we get from here will be exceptional. I think we can beat Florida we've already won a series over them this season. To win the bats will have to come alive and for like two months now for the most part they have been silent.

Reactions: vettefool
On to Florida we'll see what happens this is JMO the worst offensive team Tennessee's had in a very long time. We don't score runs very easily and you would have to say our pitching is average. We've had a very good season 42 wins so anything we get from here will be exceptional. I think we can beat Florida we've already won a series over them this season. To win the bats will have to come alive and for like two months now for the most part they have been silent.
100 % agree top to bottom and I will add: Win the first and steal one!!

VN Store

Back