Tennessee Softball

I don’t think BYU is awful they could not field or make proper decisions maybe from travel. They sure were torn up about us illegal pitching all their fans would be in the hospital if they watched Barnhill! I can confirm that the ball explodes off Phillips bat when she catches it!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
It is a shame about Ally we just can’t seem to have good things as UT fans. Someone was there the other night what exactly happened to do that much damage she would have been done with either injury?

Replacing the defensive catching I think we will be fine but Ally was a big right handed bat. Nothing to do but go forward. I don’t think she can be as good as Ally but Pacini looks like she knows what she is doing and she has some power what will she do with more at bats? I’m not a big fan of slappers but Parsons has potential.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
We'll need a catcher other than Weimer weak and add to that she throws off the wrong foot. She plants left foot and throws with her right hand ball comes out wabbaly. Pacini has a much better arm look forward to seeing her.

Reactions: Benionsopinion
We'll need a catcher other than Weimer weak and add to that she throws off the wrong foot. She plants left foot and throws with her right hand ball comes out wabbaly. Pacini has a much better arm look forward to seeing her.
We will see how this weekend goes. I know Osbron can handle catching . Has caught all her life and short, but taking her from SS weakens the up the middle strength we were building. If Leachs arm strength don't kill us at short I look for it to stay like it was yesterday in the most part. JMHO as always.

We will see how this weekend goes. I know Osbron can handle catching . Has caught all her life and short, but taking her from SS weakens the up the middle strength we were building. If Leachs arm strength don't kill us at short I look for it to stay like it was yesterday in the most part. JMHO as always.

Osborn want catch everygame Ralph says so in the interview because she had a broken leg. We'll probably see a lot of Pacini with Osborn more at shortstop moving Leach back to second. Wonder why he decided against Parsons at short she has excellent arm strength.

Reactions: LA Vol
Watching Phillips yesterday live and some on replay (saw myself on tv :) ). She is country strong. She is build solid legs and arms.

Osborn want catch everygame Ralph says so in the interview because she had a broken leg. We'll probably see a lot of Pacini with Osborn more at shortstop moving Leach back to second. Wonder why he decided against Parsons at short she has excellent arm strength.
Obviously did not hear the interview and that works for me fine. I knew she had the broken leg but just assumed she was ready all the way around. I think I heard that she broke in a game situation but not completely sure. That makes sense as tough as she is though. I have been pretty redundant about not weakening 3 positions to move Aubrey to SS. If Hannon continues to hit that will solidify the middle whoever is the catcher. Ally made it stronger but I am hoping for a medical redshirt for her but I do not know the rules per se. I hope CA can get her mojo back on the mound as well. Phillips is a good one and my gosh what happened to the old Hailey Bearden? I hope we never see her again!!!

I wondered about Osbron catching with that leg. Gruesome injury and a long recovery. She's already reaggravated it once. And we need her more at SS, so we can have the IF set and not have to keep shifting Leach and Seggern. JMO.

Reactions: sccshortstop

VN Store

Back