Tennessee Softball

So far, I don't have a game on my computer monitor.....wonder why?
Is there a rain delay or did espn3 decide not to show the game?

Bet Ralph let Matty run because it'll be her first and last AB and her only chance to score. But she's not a runner!
Well he was expecting a HR because that would be the only way she would score. Not worth her getting hurt for a minute of satisfaction. We have went many years with just 2 pitchers and I do not ever want another year like those. JMHO as always!

Reactions: LA Vol
Well he was expecting a HR because that would be the only way she would score. Not worth her getting hurt for a minute of satisfaction. We have went many years with just 2 pitchers and I do not ever want another year like those. JMHO as always!

He had Rogers batting, so Matty took her place in the lineup. It was surprising to see both of them at the plate, and I'm guessing we'll not see it again.

Reactions: sccshortstop
I really don't like Aubrey at SS because we make the two most important positions in the infield( up the midde) both weak. She is an AA 2nd baseman not SS.

MN pitcher is throwing 70 mph fastballs.
Ump needs to clean up home plate....he called a strike that was in the other batter box.

MN pitcher is throwing 70 mph fastballs.
Ump needs to clean up home plate....he called a strike that was in the other batter box.
Yep throws hard and strikes. We caught their best pitcher!! Got to beat the best to be the best. Most of us have said all year we will see who our real hitters are in this tourney as well as the golden guffers !

Tennessee down 1-0

Freshman catchers make mistakes.
I think that was a situation just waiting to happen. Freshman catcher unsure what to do, freshman( may have been Huffstatler RS junior) 2nd baseman who has not played there at the college level much at all and it all ended in the cluster**** all would have expected. I would have hoped Ralph would have made it clear this early in the year to hold the ball. From the games I have witnessed this year we have not thrown out a runner yet. JMHO as always!!

Last edited:
Top of the order getting it done. Ayala has upped her game this year. Looking forward to seeing Osbrun at SS. Get Leach back to 2B and the IF should be set.

VN Store

Back