Tennessee Softball 2024

For what it is worth...LSU has the number one recruiting class coming in next year.
BTW Ours is ranked 4th..

We'll just have to hope our recruits come in and take their talent up a few notches with just a little more experience. I'm one of those who thinks that after the very top-TOP-ranked players who are often very clearly a cut above, the rest are often the best candidates for being the type of player who blossoms a LOT from Year 2 on as they mature, and then sometimes those later-bloomers end up outshining the early faves to dominate their class.

So I'm gonna go ahead and speak into existence that our #4 Class will eventually hand LSU's #1 class their @sses one day. 😅

Great win ladies... showed a lot of grit with a big series win!
I love games like today's. Karlyn pitched her heart out and if you were at the stadium you could tell she didn't want to come out in the 7th inning but the coaches said no. Payton finished off LSU in fine fashion.
By the way, I was able to talk to Bella Faw directly before the game as she was walking along the sideline (I was on the concrete concourse up above). I asked her if there was any chance of her returning to play this season. She said hopefully in a couple of weeks which would be right at tournament time. So there you have it.

For what it is worth...LSU has the number one recruiting class coming in next year.
BTW Ours is ranked 4th..
Thought OU has the top class coming in by a large margin? All 8 players are ranked in the top 21 according to extra innings softball

I would take her in a heart beat. One of the better coaches. I do think she has held on to the slappers a little too long,
I think maybe Briggs & Coffey (even though she is injured) are the better slappers that are still lingering around. Not a bad idea to have slappers that can have some pop.

LSU really wanted that series. All the extra prep for Karlyn yield 1 run in 13 innings.
That's why Beth Torina got so upset. She knew what was at stake. This game was crucial and important for NCAA seeding purposes. It was a national broadcast so the whole country was watching including members of the selection committee. Even the LSU fans were on edge. The stadium ushers had to get after the LSU "superfan". I think you know the one. He was getting a little out of hand. After UT scored their three runs he walked across the concourse in front of the Tennessee section with his thumb down. A display that did not show much class.

That's why Beth Torina got so upset. She knew what was at stake. This game was crucial and important for NCAA seeding purposes. It was a national broadcast so the whole country was watching including members of the selection committee. Even the LSU fans were on edge. The stadium ushers had to get after the LSU "superfan". I think you know the one. He was getting a little out of hand. After UT scored their three runs he walked across the concourse in front of the Tennessee section with his thumb down. A display that did not show much class.

LSU fans , to my knowledge, have never shown class. I have found them to be obnoxious individually and even worse in groups. And I speak as one who even has some of them as in laws. So this was probably usual behavior.

LSU fans , to my knowledge, have never shown class. I have found them to be obnoxious individually and even worse in groups. And I speak as one who even has some of them as in laws. So this was probably usual behavior.
Agree on that. They are know as the worst fans across the board similar to Eagle fans in Philly

I think you're talking about DeAngelo Sanchez. His sister was on the team some years back and that's when it started.

Ironically last year in the SECT he seemed to be rooting for us in all the games we played (obviously we didn't play LSU). You can see him going crazy after Lair's grand slam and going up to hug her mom.

I think you're talking about DeAngelo Sanchez. His sister was on the team some years back and that's when it started.

Ironically last year in the SECT he seemed to be rooting for us in all the games we played (obviously we didn't play LSU). You can see him going crazy after Lair's grand slam and going up to hug her mom.
I remember him. He was fun to watch in the stands last year.

BTW Ours is ranked 4th..
According to who?

1. Oklahoma
2. Texas Tech
3. LSU
4. Tennessee
5. Arkansas
6. Georgia
7. Georgia Tech
8. Florida
9. UCLA
10. Florida State