Tennessee Softball 2024

Who is sitting that you think should be playing? If you don't mind saying who you would sit and who should be playing in their place.
name sounds like a father of one of the players sitting! Every team has the same situations and that will not change. I am not a big Karen fan ever but she knows all the player more than i and the father know. When you have a elite team there always are whinners and diners!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
No I’m not saying players that are playing should sit. At all. I wasn’t clear. I meant in a pinch hit type situation mostly. Try something to manufacture a run. Every kid playing/starting should be playing. Just in a game like yesterday, try something to change the mojo. And I don’t have a kid at UT lol. Just a fan.

No I’m not saying players that are playing should sit. At all. I wasn’t clear. I meant in a pinch hit type situation mostly. Try something to manufacture a run. Every kid playing/starting should be playing. Just in a game like yesterday, try something to change the mojo. And I don’t have a kid at UT lol. Just a fan.
good and remember some may be redshirting!

I saw it at the end of article covering the Lady Vol's loss to Auburn on Sunday. Next up is the weekend series with Georgia in Knoxville. A massive storm system is about to hit the Central and Eastern U.S. starting tonight and into Tuesday evening.
I hear, crazy weather. Climate change, nah it couldn't been it. Run for cover lol

I saw it at the end of article covering the Lady Vol's loss to Auburn on Sunday. Next up is the weekend series with Georgia in Knoxville. A massive storm system is about to hit the Central and Eastern U.S. starting tonight and into Tuesday evening.
I hear, crazy weather. Climate change, nah it couldn't been it. Run for cover lol

Reactions: knoxvol52
Tied up 2-2
TEAM1234RHEL
ARK11002402
UGA00202302
TeamInnScoring Dec.PlayBatterPitcherOuts
Top 1HR 9 1RBIKramer homered to right field, RBI (2-1 KBB).KramerKerpics1
Top 2HR 7 1RBIGammill homered to left field, RBI (3-2 BBBKF).GammillKerpics0
Bot 3HR 9 2RBIKearney homered to right center, 2 RBI (1-0 B); Mosley scored.KearneyHerron2

3-2 Ark
TEAM12345RHEL
ARK110013504
UGA002002312
Bot 3HR 9 2RBIKearney homered to right center, 2 RBI (1-0 B); Mosley scored.KearneyHerron2
Top 51B 7 1RBIEllis singled to left field, RBI, advanced to second on the throw (2-2 BFSBF); Kramer advanced to third; Camenzind, L scored, unearned.EllisBackes2

3-2 thru 6
8-2 top 7 1 out

Last edited:
Reactions: volman128
8-2 Ark Final
TEAM1234567RHEL
ARK11001058905
UGA00200002514

Scoring Summary
Top 51B 7 1RBIEllis singled to left field, RBI, advanced to second on the throw (2-2 BFSBF); Kramer advanced to third; Camenzind, L scored, unearned.EllisBackes2
Top 7HBP 1RBIMiller hit by pitch, RBI (1-1 FB); Ellis advanced to second; Johnson advanced to third; Camenzind, L scored.MillerBackes2
Top 7HR 7 4RBIGammill homered to left field, 4 RBI (1-2 KFB); Miller scored; Ellis scored; Johnson scored. BOOMGammillBackes2
Iowa wins 94-87 WBB

8-2 Ark Final
TEAM1234567RHEL
ARK11001058905
UGA00200002514

Scoring Summary
Top 7HBP 1RBIMiller hit by pitch, RBI (1-1 FB); Ellis advanced to second; Johnson advanced to third; Camenzind, L scored.MillerBackes2
Top 7HR 7 4RBIGammill homered to left field, 4 RBI (1-2 KFB); Miller scored; Ellis scored; Johnson scored. BOOMGammillBackes2
Iowa wins 94-87 WBB
Hawgs dropped the hammer!

Helluva game USC/GENO

Edit: it was
geno 80-73 defensive plays UConn put them away, but horrid FT shooting , USC can't take advantage of it.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back