Tennessee Softball 2023

Looks like we dodged a bullet from Berzon. Her attitude and composure don’t look great.

Nobody will ever accuse Torina of being a great coach. Why the catcher was that close to the batter on the IBB I don’t know. That contributed to that fiasco. She threw two called strikes before the hit, including the wild pitch!

Reactions: volinjax
Nobody will ever accuse Torina of being a great coach. Why the catcher was that close to the batter on the IBB I don’t know. That contributed to that fiasco. She threw two called strikes before the hit, including the wild pitch!
Blame it on the catcher. Come on,

She was never given a warning. Also it’s all stemming from the blown HR call of hers at the end of the earlier game. Horrible umpiring all around today in Baton Rouge.

You don’t need to compound your blatantly incorrect call with that.
Unfortunately for her there was not a better shot to review, I thought it was gone.

Pickens gives up a lot of singles that find holes. The ump quit calling strikes for some reason. You can tell her teammates love her. Payton was hanging by a thread the first two innings then kicked it in. I had a friend text me that last inning saying how bad the ump was.

Did you leave early? Or did you not go today?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
LSU frosh pitcher totally screwed up what was supposed to be an intentional walk, resulting in the tying run and then the go-ahead run scoring --- unbelievable, never saw that before

Years ago that happened to Ole Miss vs us. We scored what turned out to be the game winning run on a wild pitch on an IBB. But the hit though, and the called strikes. Never seen that.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back