Tennessee should look at this KID

treedogvol

his name is Chris Jackson 6'8" 265lbs Junior Lexington Catholic High school .. Offensive line left tackle ... this is his first year in football ever and he is tearing it up .. I just accidently met this kid he is big and he said he is very fast for his size and loves the game ... Who knows ....

They have probably already seen him. These coaches are on their crap when they are recruiting. When scouting that school I'm sure if he was good enough, they saw him, or have someone there giving them the scoop

Reactions: 1 person
Will he gouge eyes, bite, and try to blow up defenders knees then laugh about it and put a tally mark in his locker? We need em mean... !!!!!

Tell him that he needs to camp this summer for exposure. There are too many kids out there that go unnoticed. To be noticed, sometimes the kid has to take the first step. Camps are open to all HS players. If he has the talent, he will get noticed there.

Reactions: 2 people
his name is Chris Jackson 6'8" 265lbs Junior Lexington Catholic High school .. Offensive line left tackle ... this is his first year in football ever and he is tearing it up .. I just accidently met this kid he is big and he said he is very fast for his size and loves the game ... Who knows ....
At 6'8" 265 I bet he is accidentally meeting a lot of people.

not opposed to as many OLine as possible. just that size alone he could probably get here as a walkon.

They should be looking at Isaac Chapman, OL Oak Ridge High School. Great looking player. 6'5" 320 lbs. Squats 600 lbs. Bench 350 lbs. Dominates whoever is in front of him.

Reactions: 3 people
This staff is on recruiting multiple hours of every day. I would be shocked if he, or anyone for that matter, goes unnoticed that has physical and mental talent for the game.

Well if he said that he was very fast for his size than it must be true.

Reactions: 1 person
Stranger things have happened and certainly there are great stories of late bloomers and overlooked guys who end up being great. Last time I checked there was a couple of legacy players we passed on - both currently playing in the NFL and a somewhat long-shot from Alcoa - who ended up going to Kentucky ( now second in the NFL in touchdowns with the Packers). Ignore the negative forces -- it is just like leads in business - smart business people understand that there is no such thing as a bad lead. Both these leads need to be forwarded to the football staff imo. The staff will vet them - if they are unknown to them - and check them out.

Butch got a fence around him already. Just waiting for the right time to snatch and grab this future VFL. :rock:

GO VOLS!

Will he gouge eyes, bite, and try to blow up defenders knees then laugh about it and put a tally mark in his locker? We need em mean... !!!!!

I'd rather him him pull one strap off and throw fire at them...or spit green mist in their eyes...

VN Store

Back