Tennessee RB Carlin Fils-aime enters NCAA transfer portal

He has speed but has never been able to get PT under 3 different coaching staffs…he’s graduated i believe and working on a masters.

I'm scratching my head on a couple of these guys not seeing the field. It's not like we're loaded.
Who do you think he should be playing in place of? He’s not one of top RBs. He would not be one of our top DBs or Safeties. So where should he play and how would he help make the team better? He might play special teams but we have been good there.

He played a little bit here and there, seemed 'okay' when he played but not like some amazing talent. I honestly thought he left the team when his friend Tyler Byrd graduated.
Seems like he's been here since Tyler Bray graduated

Are we going to read that Jabari Davis has entered the portal next?

I didn't know CFA was still with us, and I don't see how he can transfer out and still have any eligibility left. He is already a 6th year senior. He actually had 14 carries for 58 yards in 2016.

Who do you think he should be playing in place of? He’s not one of top RBs. He would not be one of our top DBs or Safeties. So where should he play and how would he help make the team better? He might play special teams but we have been good there.

I didn't say he should be playing in front of anyone but when you are playing Tn Tech, and are starting an undersized true freshman and a walk on get carries you would think a senior can get scraps.

He ran hard for us at times. If we have multiple RBs even better than him, that's a good thing. I wish him all the best.

M' vle' k 'ou alle' byen, zami'm.

VN Store

Back