Tennessee ranked 338/353 in Defense 3 Point Percentage over their last 3 games

If it werent for their barrage of 3s, TN wins.
We hit like 12 didn't we? The game was even across the board. We just made the worst mistake at the worst time. I'm just as pissed as the next guy cause this was a sec champion / final 4 team but we got nothing. This loss was all on the players not Barnes. Auburn and kentucky making the final 4 over us potentially is sickening. auburn was better than Kentucky before okee got hurt. But we were miles ahead of them both in my opinion. Gonna take a few years to forget this season. Not the players though they did a good job overall. Just this season.

Last edited:
We hit like 12 didn't we? The game was even across the board. We just made the worst mistake at the worst time.

We did but we allowed Cline to hit 70% of his 3s. If we could have limited him to just 50% we would have won. The dude went Steph Curry on us and we had no answer. Our 3 point defense has been bad all year.

We did but we allowed Cline to hit 70% of his 3s. If we could have limited him to just 50% we would have won. The dude went Steph Curry on us and we had no answer. Our 3 point defense has been bad all year.
I've been saying since mid season our 3d was gonna cost us. I don't see how a team who did as well.as us can suck so bad at 3 d. If we had good permiter defense we would have easily won the national championship.these are the same ppl that played great d last year. I think they improved so much on offense that it cost them defensive focus.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back