Tennessee QB Harrison Bailey enters NCAA transfer portal

Milton, while having a scholarship pay for his school and housing, isnt a scholarship qb. Just a qb who happens to have a scholarship.

Just like when I drag my fat butt out of bed and go for a runner, I’m not a runner, just a fat guy running.

Hmmm, that was a little cruel.......but perhaps true.

Reactions: mpfvol
I’ll never understand quitting in the middle of the season. What do you accomplish?

Is the extra spot decided based on the time that he enters the portal or the time that he formally transfers? Seems like it ought to be the latter because players can decide to return to original team from portal.
It's when you enter the portal. Maurer hasn't actually transferred and we lost that spot.

Best of luck Harrison, I hope you find a good place to continue your career and light it up....Oklahoma could use a good QB and so could USC.

Reactions: posivol
You say that as if it makes you feel better.

Maybe he will. I doubt UGA will take him but maybe they will. Either way... he would not have put up big numbers vs UGA had he stayed at UT. UGA has no trouble signing highly rated QB's and that's all he truly is at this point. The chances of him being recruited over at UGA are about as good as him becoming a successful starter there.
If I were the kid, UGA wouldn't be where I would want to land. Its crowded over there in that QB room. I expect the Dawgs to suffer some attrition, as they have way too many *'s and only one football. Seems like he has all the tools and he fits the pro-style profile. Somebody will get a good talent.

Reactions: sjt18
No it doesn’t. Maurer wasn’t going to play either
If Hooker is the proto-type and he appears to be then Maurer was MUCH closer than Bailey. And with what we saw from Milton... Maurer would have had an opening. If he failed then he could still hit the portal after the season.

Without regard to your ASSumption that he would not have taken advantage of the opportunity... he would have had an opportunity had he not jumped the gun.

Reactions: GVol1966
You know I’m not sure about the actual statistical offensive turnaround of most programs from last year till this year but I bet Tennessee is up there at the top.

I think Heupel maybe just maybe has a clue about who is fit to run his offense. Of course Joe Milton started the year as QB1….

Reactions: kcvols1

VN Store

Back