Tennessee playing for a championship.!!!...Damn that felt good to type.

I'm going to be pulling for South Carolina over Aubarn hard brothers...good thing i'll be in my living room i'd embarrass you. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Excluding last year, I've gone to one game per year starting with the UK game when we were ranked no. 1 in the nation. Well guess which game I chose this year! The girl and I will be there tonight!!

Regardless of how they finish I have thoroughly enjoyed the season! A championship would be great, sec tourney champs would be nice and good run in the dance would be icing on the cake but have enjoyed watching our team grow and surprise the country!

I have been thinking the same way as you..

I have enjoyed watching this team at the same level as the Ray Mears (spelling?) teams such the Ernie & Bernie Show or some of the Bruce P. teams.

This season has been great! It just kinda sucks that the games are always relegated to the second tier networks. I listen online on vol network, but it would be great to sit down and watch a game or two on TV. Maybe with this success we will get more television games next year.

Go Vols! Win that 'ship!

If they lose every other game I'm still proud of them

Go Vols Beat the Dawgs today!

VN Store

Back