Tennessee Plane

If you can get the tail numbers, you might be able to track via flight aware.

The company I work for has six jets, and they have all been taken out of the flight aware database at the company's request, so they cannot be tracked.

I imagine any jet being used for courting potential candidates will do the same. AD and boosters will not want to show their hand.

If anyone happens to know any tail numbers I'll keep an eye out for them.

I saw that there's a flight to Memphis!
Calipari is on his way here, boys.
Glad this search is finally over.
Now let's get started 'cruitin!

Sick to death of hearing Gruden's name. He doesn't want to come here or we wouldn't have had DD for 3 yrs. Why throw the bank at someone that doesn't want the job. You're practically begging someone to come in and half ass it.

There's one proven winner that for damn sure wants to be here so bad he can't stand it. Bring back Fulmer and stop this embarrassment.

Fulmer is the embarrassment. Only coach in history to sweat more on the sideline then his players sweat on the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Haslams plane is N81P, but he's blocked Flightaware. Maybe ATC-VOL can hook us up.

This is the info on an older UT plane. Sounds like the one that was replaced, but it still says that it is a UT plane.

FlightAware

NM. Apparently it's affiliated with the UT Space Institute in Tullahoma.

Last edited:
It was reported on radio in Chattanooga that since 9/11 many have cracked down on tracking private aircraft by just anyone, that may be it is not available

If anyone thinks the plane is in the air I can look up the tail number and destination in real time as long as I'm at work.. thank you seldom used FAA system that displays every aircraft in the air in the world..

It was reported on radio in Chattanooga that since 9/11 many have cracked down on tracking private aircraft by just anyone, that may be it is not available

Jon Q Public might not be able to track the planes..

Kinda funny you all mentioned both those planes, my dad used to fly both. And you are correct, I've never ridden in one. I've been in both though and know the accommodations didn't look too comfortable lol.

And JL and FL Vol thanks to both of you if either of you served.

Last edited:
We already have the VOL Navy. Can we start the VOL Air Force to intercept and head off any aircraft that contain coaching candidates that are not wanted in Knoxville?

99%20Tail.jpg

Kinda funny you all mentioned both those planes, my dad used to fly both. And you are correct, I've never ridden in one. I've been in both though and know the accommodations didn't look too comfortable lol.

And JL and FL Vol thanks to both of you if either of you served.

Thanks. I joined in 03 right out of high school. Been in the guard at McGhee Tyson since 08.

VN Store

Back