Tennessee opens as -10.5 vs. Missouri. Josh Pate says take the Tigers.

No problem. I called -10 from Vegas on ToS, but felt the true spread is -11. Betting this is super marginal either direction.

One only needs to actually DIVE into Mizzou's stats vs Bama to see why that is a risky play. Has Josh Pate done all that analysis the morning after the game? Doubt it!

No problem. I called -10 from Vegas on ToS, but felt the true spread is -11. Betting this is super marginal either direction.

One only needs to actually DIVE into Mizzou's stats vs Bama to see why that is a risky play. Has Josh Pate done all that analysis the morning after the game? Doubt it!

he has volunteers that intern for him that crunch the numbers. i did it when i was in college for him for a little while

I like this dude, I think he's fair and a good personality. But his logic is it interesting sometimes to say the least. Missouri is ass. We will surely be more run heavy next week you'd hope. Therefore it should cruise mode

I don’t know that we will ever be run heavy. I was expecting it last night. We have the OL and backs but Chaney loves to pass. I would have rushed Chandler 25 times personally but I’m sure the defense is set up to make sure JG has to beat them.

My boss, big Bama fan and has been into college football recruiting for 30+ years was a little impressed with Mizz. Said they lack talent, lack playmakers and lack size and speed but will lay the wood to you and they fight and scrap for everything they get. Said they played hard but just not enough talent to do anything with. Ironically, he's pulling for Tn to get back to glory behind Pruitt, knowledgeable Alabama fans love some coach Pruitt, that and his son is pretty good friends with Pruitt and his dad through their HS coaching ties. I think everyone in college football is rooting a bit for the Vols to ease back to top tier SEC.

My boss, big Bama fan and has been into college football recruiting for 30+ years was a little impressed with Mizz. Said they lack talent, lack playmakers and lack size and speed but will lay the wood to you and they fight and scrap for everything they get. Said they played hard but just not enough talent to do anything with. Ironically, he's pulling for Tn to get back to glory behind Pruitt, knowledgeable Alabama fans love some coach Pruitt, that and his son is pretty good friends with Pruitt and his dad through their HS coaching ties. I think everyone in college football is rooting a bit for the Vols to ease back to top tier SEC.

I agree with him. I think Mizz is a potential trap game. Vols must get better in all phases and take this one (must game). I predict a better performance from the Vols, but I also expect a close game.

I like this dude, I think he's fair and a good personality. But his logic is it interesting sometimes to say the least. Missouri is ass. We will surely be more run heavy next week you'd hope. Therefore it should cruise mode
Nobody is cruise mode in the sec, and I hope the players never think like that going into a sec game. That said if we play like we are capable we should win for sure, but I have watched enough games over many years to never think cruise mode will get it. 1 game at a time and the bring the intensity every week. So yes we should win and have confidence we are going to do just that knowing full well we got to go out and earn it every saturday! GBO!!!!

I figured the line would be -12, but if I hadn't banned myself from voting for Tennessee, I would go as far as -14.

I wanna know who’s playing QB first. JG? I’ll take Mizzou to cover. No offense to JG. Business only.
I was about to post the same thing. If we start Maurer and let him sling it around that will open up our run game. If he gets in a bind JG is better off the bench.

I know this sounds crazy but it seems to be the best recipe.

VN Store

Back