Tennessee @ Ole Miss Series... need info

kavolunteer

I'm taking the family to Oxford this weekend and my son would really like to get a few autographs before or after the game. Any suggestions on where they will get off the bus or enter the stadium? We have tickets for Friday and Sunday but are hoping to find some for the Saturday night game.

Thanks!

I'm taking the family to Oxford this weekend and my son would really like to get a few autographs before or after the game. Any suggestions on where they will get off the bus or enter the stadium? We have tickets for Friday and Sunday but are hoping to find some for the Saturday night game.

Thanks!

Before the game: maybe the hotel. Leave them be at the stadium.

After the game: usually around the bus. Be respectful. Sometimes that isn’t the best time. These are kids under some pressure. To them, it’s all the pressure in their life at this point.

Most places its pretty clean fun but OM fans scream about their frat having sex liasons with your mother, girlfriend, etc. Its over the top and isnt something that should be tolerated in the SEC but is.......

Beck is in for an experience. Loser frat boys at Ole Miss spend all week when they’re not jackin off researching the right fielder’s on social media for mothers name, girl friend, etc and holler obscenities at him all game.
To be fair, that's pretty much all guys, especially married ones, through the week 😂😂😂

Most places its pretty clean fun but OM fans scream about their frat having sex liasons with your mother, girlfriend, etc. Its over the top and isnt something that should be tolerated in the SEC but is.......
I had one last year at home on the Arkansas Saturday game shout the same tired line at Arkansas’ 1st base coach, every base runner and the 1st baseman. Something along the lines of Dave Van Horn was sleeping with every person’s mother/wife imaginable. I took about 2 innings of it and finally told him to STHU, it was never funny, it’s no longer original and it was juvenile. He responded that it’s called heckling and everyone else around him thought it was funny. I told him that spoke more to their intellect than the funniness of his “heckling”. Point is we all have them and they’re all annoying as hell.

I’m sorry but filth is not acceptable to me. I don’t mind razing about your uniform, your school nickname or your home town but yelling “Mothers name swallows” or “your mother ***&ed us all last night” or “your girlfriend loves anal, just ask us” isn’t acceptable.

There’s also a big gap between the RF lawn and the field that most don’t know cause it’s not visible on TV. It’s nothing like being on the porches and right above a LF per se. When I saw Swayze in person for the first time, I was surprised to find it set up like that.

Attachments

• 4A7452B1-D127-44AA-8ABE-05810FA0FB4A.png
    4A7452B1-D127-44AA-8ABE-05810FA0FB4A.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 45
  • FCEE9BDF-AD82-474A-A5AC-5FB333F259B3.png
    FCEE9BDF-AD82-474A-A5AC-5FB333F259B3.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 44
Reactions: txbo
I’m sorry but filth is not acceptable to me. I don’t mind razing about your uniform, your school nickname or your home town but yelling “Mothers name swallows” or “your mother ***&ed us all last night” or “your girlfriend loves anal, just ask us” isn’t acceptable.
Ironic

Don’t disagree. I was in Hoover for the championship game and there was a low strike to Robert Moore that the home plate umpire called a ball. I yelled out that he was 4’11” and his knees are 6” off the ground therefore it’s a strike. I got the biggest laugh out of the Arkansas fans around me, with one acknowledging “he ain’t lying” lol. That’s the kind of heckling/smack talking that I consider acceptable and funny.

There’s also a big gap between the RF lawn and the field that most don’t know cause it’s not visible on TV. It’s nothing like being on the porches and right above a LF per se. When I saw Swayze in person for the first time, I was surprised to find it set up like that.[/
There’s also a big gap between the RF lawn and the field that most don’t know cause it’s not visible on TV. It’s nothing like being on the porches and right above a LF per se. When I saw Swayze in person for the first time, I was surprised to find it set up like that.

I’ve been there. Their classless fans are on top of the RF.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
They may be on them as far as yelling but they’re not physically on top of them. They have to heckle across the equivalent of a 2 lane road and past the smell of the dumpsters staged back there.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Your picture is $hit. Here’s what will be this weekend. They are on a bank above the field level. It’s not near as far as it looks.

I guess you support filthy hazing. Or sitting in your dorm room shadowing opponents RFers for their mothers name, girlfriends names etc on social media. Sounds weird to me but Good for you.

Attachments

• E60C0C0E-E28F-47E0-B7C1-FF9278338C70.jpeg
    E60C0C0E-E28F-47E0-B7C1-FF9278338C70.jpeg
    599.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Your picture is $hit. Here’s what will be this weekend. They are on a bank above the field level. It’s not near as far as it looks.

I guess you support filthy hazing. Or sitting in your dorm room shadowing opponents RFers for their mothers name, girlfriends names etc on social media. Sounds weird to me but Good for you.
I guess (nevermind I know) you can’t read very well because A) I said I’ve been to Swayze so I know how far back the bank is from the fence B) I said I jumped on one of our own fans (i.e. UT student) last year in LNS during the Arkansas series because I got tired of him incessantly berating every Arkansas player and assistant coach with “the only reason you’re on the team is because Dave Van Horn is banging your mom” C) your picture shows the same thing, it’s like 60ft from the bank to the wall then the RF will be another 30-50ft inside the fence D) relax dude you’re quickly becoming the most defensive and self-righteous poster on here.

Kinda looks exactly like what he described…but I don’t know shiz so I’ll hang up and listen.

VN Store

Back