Tennessee Nike picture collection

Black shoulderpads are meh:

CI2FO0MWcAAHrpw.jpg

SPAe1rf.jpg

Completely agree! All grey would look much more better than the black shaded shoulder pads.

It's only year 1, we will see changes, hopefully for the good.

I truly believe that if Adidas had done something like this there would've been less support.

I think the popularity of these uniforms have more to do with brand recognition and its affects on recruiting and player morale...

Which I'm fine with. I just personally don't like them.

Reactions: 3 people
Opponents this year are going to get sick of chasing that checkerboard on the back of our helmets after we break away down the field!

Nicely done Nike! GBO!

I believe DeerPark said they would only use the gray all together as an alt. I personally think the gray pants & helmets with the orange jersey would be sick.

Gray, white, gray would be an interesting road alternate.

We're a long ways from being an Oregon in that regard. I'm just glad to have an alternate helmet with the smokey gray unis. The white helmet just looked out of place especially with the Halloween Kiffin uni.

Reactions: 1 person
All together, a good reveal for the University. Very clean look, a nice mix between traditional and modern. The white on white is my favorite, really pops with the orange collar. I don't dislike the grey football unis, but I don't really like them either, just meh. Those baseball unis are sick though, really awesome. Nice job, Nike.

Nike Zoom Vomero.

The official UT orange color code for Nike is TN1 by the way.

Good info. Nike always has a 3 digit color code on their boxes, do you know what Tennessee's official number designation will be for our orange?

VN Store

Back