*****Tennessee Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39 launching today at 10:00 AM

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Launching today at 10:00 AM.

If you'd like to help support the site, I'll have a direct link you can use to purchase them through our affiliate store, and the site will make a small percentage of each sale.

Link: https://fanatics.93n6tx.net/NKL62v -- At 10:00am this should bring you directly to the shoes.

Also, here's a link to the new custom Tennessee jerseys, if you're in the market for one: Tennessee Jerseys, Tennessee Football Jersey, Vols Black Jersey, Tennessee Uniform | Fanatics

Disclaimer based on the past few shoe releases --- If you aren't into the Nike brand, no problem, but we don't need to hear about it in this thread. This thread is for those interested in discussing the shoes/jerseys.

1663132224687.png

Last edited:
Do they run a little small in size? I read before where you need to get at least a 1/2 size bigger. Anyone know?

I can't verify that it works for sure, but it appears the code LEAVES gives you 25% off.

1663165387506.png

Reactions: volscrazy65
Just ordered!
They seem to run a little small, thats why I order at least half a size larger. It gave me a code Lattes for 25% off.

I have these same shoes already in white/gray and they run normal size to me.

Those coupon codes don’t usually work on items like these. That’s why I was surprised earlier. Sounds like they got it corrected, unfortunately.

VN Store

Back