Tennessee Loses 1-0 to USC-Upstate

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Tennessee baseball team lost to USC Upstate 1-0 at Robert M. Lindsay Field at Lindsey Nelson Stadium on Wednesday afternoon. Locked in a scoreless-pitching duel through the eight innings, the Spartans scored the only run of the game in the top of the ninth inning.

More...

Discuss. :)

How long before Hamilton admits Raliegh was a horrible hire and sticks a fork in his UT coaching career? I wouldn't mind if he did it tomorrow.

Start of the season is just totally unacceptable. How can the whole team be in a hitting slump...seriously. Take extra BP...do something.

I had such a good feeling after that first game too...our pitching seems great..why is the hitting so bad

I said it once and I will say it again. Todd Raleigh needs to be let go. All our program has done since 2006 is fail. It's time for us to lure a good baseball coach to UT and begin to have some successful trips to Omaha. Fire Raleigh!!!!

Is it just me or does he seem a little rough around the edges? I always thought Delmonico was the man for the job. We had better teams after he was here and now that he's not, we're terrible. I didn't even know that USC had an upstate!

Yeah he's rough around the edges, this is the same guy that said out loud about how much he "f'n hates this f'n team" in front of his team at Mississippi St. last year.

I wish we'd just fire him already. He was an awful hire.

Is it just me or does he seem a little rough around the edges? I always thought Delmonico was the man for the job. We had better teams after he was here and now that he's not, we're terrible. I didn't even know that USC had an upstate!

No crap! Until the guy posted about Gonzaga playing them this late in the bball season, I had never heard of them. Now, 2 references in 2 days. Who knew?

Good going guys, really cleaned up those mid-week games, huh?

Been saying this since the day it happened, but they should have never fired Delmonico. Maybe we can hire him back? lol

VN Store

Back