Tennessee leads the college football world with the most 45+ point games over the last 3 years.

So let's see, 45 X 17 is well, 10 X 45 = 4fiddy, one more if 467, two mores is 484 while threes mores is 501. Fores mores is 518 and five's a more is 535 plus one's more equals 552 and drum rolls for adding the 7th 17 ='s 569 points. Now, adds ups the other point past 45 and sh*t Fire, you gotta heaping pile of hot points and bests of all, one was gainst Bama!!

Good stats Volteer!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I just wish that the cfp committee respected our accomplishments. Alabama has struggled, Fsu has struggled, ohio st, Washington don't play anybody. Stop telling me that Ga deserves three straight titles, everyone knows they play nobody

I just wish that the cfp committee respected our accomplishments. Alabama has struggled, Fsu has struggled, ohio st, Washington don't play anybody. Stop telling me that Ga deserves three straight titles, everyone knows they play nobody

So the committee should look at us even though we lost to 2 of those teams and another team that isn't even going bowling? Ohio st and Michigan offenses suck but they'd still be favorites. Nobody has said Georgia DESERVES 3 straight titles. EVERYBODY is saying they'll likely win 3 cause there's nobody to challenge them. The sec championship is basically the national championship

My point Is that we deserved it last year more than them. Ga tech will take them out of #1. Michigan will be #1, they beat #2 Ohio st

I’d say they do since we’re still ranked despite having 4 losses

Proving yet again the continuing necessity of being able to play competent defense, because despite the scoring our 12 losses in that time period is far from the best.

How many games have we had with over 100 yards in penalties? Not to be a Debbie Downer, but....
What's it matter? This isn't the Debbie Downer thread. This thread is about scoring 45 pts more times in the last 3 yrs than anyone else in the country. If your seriously wanting to know how many gamee we've had 100 or more yards in penalties you could have asked in a season? Over the last three seasons? In the history of the the university? Which is it? Look it up. The answer you asked can be found. Then just start a thread.

VN Store

Back