Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Hope Texas goes all the way in the tournament. Pulling for the Longhorns. Can't pull for the Gators in any sport.
I think that Texas showed that it’s not about the early season wins to host a regional/super regional, but how you play at the end of the year. I always feel like we put so much pressure on the early season wins, but IMO i could care less about them, but rather winning a conference title or a sec tournament title and peaking towards the end of the season. Then again it goes back to Karen and keeping them team hungry and focused for more

Mary Iakopo said in the post game that they allowed the beginning of the season to prepare them for now and it’s definitely showing

Hope Texas goes all the way in the tournament. Pulling for the Longhorns. Can't pull for the Gators in any sport.
There is only one team in all of college i hate more than the Gators and that is taxes!! Despise that sour arse head coach as well!! Never have and never will.

Lol, that Northwestern lead lasted about 3 minutes. OU explodes for 5 in the 3rd and there are still no outs.

Reactions: kregman
And they send in their best pitcher back from injury to pick up the final out. This team is absurd.
I was thinking the same. What’s the point of it? If you’re bringing her in despite the 12 run lead why not the whole inning? Why risk reinjuring for this? Probably just to get the nerves out but bizarre IMO.

It pretty much tells me she not pitch much. Not that effective and with that much wrap she has torn something.

I was thinking the same. What’s the point of it? If you’re bringing her in despite the 12 run lead why not the whole inning? Why risk reinjuring for this? Probably just to get the nerves out but bizarre IMO.

It was a classy move by Gasso to give her player a chance to appear in a World Series game. Nothing more and nothing less.

I would not expect to see Bahl pitch in any meaningful or extended action.

Pickens is going for a state championship starting on Friday. Should be a really good matchup against Eastern Alamance. This is from the Asheville paper.

“There may not be a better state championship pitching matchup anywhere in the country than this one.
For the Black Hawks, All-American Karlyn Pickens takes the circle with an ERA under 0.30. She'll face off against UNC signee Kenna Raye Dark, who pitched the Eagles to the 2019 championship as a freshman and has a 0.46 ERA this year.”

The aces have different approaches — Pickens' velocity and rise ball blows away batters, and Dark relies more on mixing pitches and her nasty offspeed offerings — but both are clearly effective, and to say runs will be at a premium this weekend would be an understatement.
"We've tried to do a lot of live at-bats," North Buncombe coach Tiffani Ferguson said. "We've got to put the ball in play. You've got to come up to bat confident."

VN Store

Back