Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Imagine scoring one run in 19 innings against inferior teams. Classic Lady Vols softball. And at the worst possible time of the season to be doing it, too.

Reactions: Tennessee12
Gibson cant hit krap and she is as good as the rest of them. Mizzo told Maleauv to kick dust and his help is no where to be found. This team is dead in the water and may get a 12 sead but with our performance in florida that is not a given.

ZERO runs today. 1 yesterday in 13
This team is too talented to waste.
We need a real coach!
we know your viewpoint on this. you post it everytime we lose, but when we win you’re nowhere to be seen. i agree the offensive is horrible right now, but that also falls on our hitting coach.

Reactions: volfan__18
In essence we wasted Ashley’s gem yesterday with today’s sad offensive performance. Three runs given up is not a horrible pitching performance against a good-hitting Missouri team.We have one week to figure some stuff out or next weekend will be it. We are too good to let that happen but this team is just too inconsistent. Pitching and O don’t seem to show up on the same night very often.

Team's inconsistency rears up YET again. Played a really good series against Auburn--the way this team is capable of playing
and should play--and then stumbled around Gainseville, scoring 1 run in two games against inferior teams, ending whatever chance we might have
had of getting a top 8 seed.

Team's inconsistency rears up YET again. Played a really good series against Auburn--the way this team is capable of playing
and should play--and then stumbled around Gainseville, scoring 1 run in two games against inferior teams, ending whatever chance we might have
had of getting a top 8 seed.

We went back to Ole Miss game 3 mode.

I just don’t know what to say about the offense and lack of energy on this team. Missouri is a team on a mission. We are just a team on a trip. Without the pitching this would have been embarrassing. I’m not sure we can flip the switch going into regionals I hope so.
Agree, you’re either firing on all cylinders or you’re not. If you’re weak in one area right now you’ll have an early exit.

This pitcher was not what i call a junk pitcher. Not a lot of movement on ball and i would say EE is more of a junk pitcher than she is. I saw no fire in their pants at all either game. Hell i am 70 years old and more fire that i saw at all. Love the LVs and been watching since Monica days and this happens every so often. Karen has to do something or we going to get left by the Mizzo and Arky already left us. JMHO!

VN Store

Back