Tennessee Lady Vol Track and Field

stllvf

StlLVF Saw first game in 1976
With UTn hiring a coach dedicated competing nationally in Track and Field I felt our board should have a thread.

If you watch track and field you can easily recognize the shoe contracts for the top athletics/ Amy Steiner Kentucky sprinter has a $ 2 Million NIL. And the University of Oregon built the premier track stadium and it has been a financial success based on the events it annually hosts.

The LadyVols were ninth in the SEC last year in track. Excellent overview article:

Duane Ross headed for huge SEC payday at Tennessee

Abby Steiner Hype Video 2022 - "You Give Me Butterflies"

NOTE: hoping to attract boarders as involved and knowledgeable as we have in basketball and soccer to educate and bring us along. I am NOT that person.

With UTn hiring a coach dedicated competing nationally in Track and Field I felt our board should have a thread.

If you watch track and field you can easily recognize the shoe contracts for the top athletics/ Amy Steiner Kentucky sprinter has a $ 2 Million NIL. And the University of Oregon built the premier track stadium and it has been a financial success based on the events it annually hosts.

The LadyVols were ninth in the SEC last year in track. Excellent overview article:

Duane Ross headed for huge SEC payday at Tennessee

Abby Steiner Hype Video 2022 - "You Give Me Butterflies"

NOTE: hoping to attract boarders as involved and knowledgeable as we have in basketball and soccer to educate and bring us along. I am NOT that person.

I think Coach Ross will have this program up and running (literally) in a year or two. He will make a splash this year and be even better the next. Florida has put themselves in an LSU/ Texas A&M position to be dominant with all the transfers they have received and coming off of winning a BOTH the Women's and Men's Outdoor National Titles and the womens swept indoor and outdoor.

I say all this to say Coach Ross has his work cut out but he is going to make things happen. He had NC A&T in position to win the National indoor title this past year !

How Florida was able to sign all these kids i do NOT know because they should of run out of scholarships lol

VN Store

Back