Tennessee Lady Vol News

I'm thinking about just listening two games if we make it that far third game is on ESPN or ESPNU I think.

Yeah i normally pay but I don’t think I will this season. If people post here that the quality is better I might go for it. Otherwise I’ll just listen online. Not giving them $30 to suck lol

Reactions: Volfan2012
Yeah i normally pay but I don’t think I will this season. If people post here that the quality is better I might go for it. Otherwise I’ll just listen online. Not giving them $30 to suck lol
Tonight's game made up my mind probably won't even listen. Totally disappointed that this team isn't any better than they are showing. To many players starting that can't play defense. The defense and rebounding are terrible.

Tonight's game made up my mind probably won't even listen. Totally disappointed that this team isn't any better than they are showing. To many players starting that can't play defense. The defense and rebounding are terrible.

I’m in the same boat at the moment.

VolBall09, same here. The FloSports feed quality wasn't worth the 10 bucks we've paid in the past, so I sure as heck won't pay 30 this year. Pretty sure they're using the same system NASA had in 1969. At least the feed looks like colorized archival footage! lol

314824977_10218138258162751_5993999139089859839_n.jpgSome Tennessee fans I guess every school has them posting idiotic things about players looks. Whomever posted this evidently Tamari and Jordan picked up on it. Looks like a really dumb post when you look and see Tamari is averaging 12 ppg and 5 rebounds and shooting .684 from the field and 70 percent from the free throw line playing 20 minutes a game. Looks or things players wear should never be part of any discussion.

Looks or things players wear should never be part of any discussion.
Agree, unless those things actually interfer or influence play, which the lashes do not.

Also, looking at fan postings about them on social media should never be part of any player's mindset. Especially players who struggle so greatly for focus. When families and players engage fans on social media it never, ever ends well. This is not a good sign.

Agree, unless those things actually interfer or influence play, which the lashes do not.

Also, looking at fan postings about them on social media should never be part of any player's mindset. Especially players who struggle so greatly for focus. When families and players engage fans on social media it never, ever ends well. This is not a good sign.
Foul trouble has always been Tamari's problem never performance in the game. Her efficiency is usually in the top three players on the team every season. This year only 20 minutes a game and she is number one in efficiency.

I’ll be watching, even when I have to pay. Too many months without basketball.

Every possession matters is the huge statement we need to get across to this team. That means every possession offensively and defensively. That is why Coach Summitt was such a big winner she knew what it took to win.

Last edited:
I'm old school, or maybe just old. Personal grooming is a matter of choice I won't comment on, but the uniform is called that for a reason. You chose to wear the uniform, wear it the way it was designed to be worn. The "diaper look" speaks too much of "look at me".

Uh oh! Justine got the lashes going on! Guess she doesn't care already!

It would be kinda cool if the whole team came out in them next game as show of support to TK. While lashgate is a stupid distraction, it could work for teambuilding.

Last edited:
Uh oh! Justine got the lashes going on! Guess she doesn't care already!

It would be kinda cool if the whole team came out in them next game as show of support to TK. While lashgate is a stupid distraction, it could work for teambuilding!
You beat me to it! Definitely some pretty long lashes she has on….can’t wait to hear the comments on how it affects her shooting. ❤️

VN Store

Back